What in your opinion, are the three biggest turnoffs in a relationship?

Habits, lifestyle that's what I'm looking for in the answers. Assume that the s.o. is not cheating or being abusive.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who parties or drinks a lot
    Someone who is super religious
    Someone who has poor hygiene

1|2
    0|0
    • Define poor hygiene? (I'm asking because everyone has different standard for normal/acceptable hygiene level)

• Define drinks a lot
      Define parties a lot
      Define super religious
      Define being a Man?

• I mean less than the normal shower twice a day, brush teeth twice a day, shave when needed haha. Don't want to date a bushman.

& 00ellis i have no idea what you're talking about. Define being a man? Uh what?

What Girls Said 7

• Being overly sensitive (could be crying at everything, or could get angry over everything, everything setting them off into an argument)
    Bad hygiene/smelling horrible (your junk inst coming anywhere near me unless you're clean)
    Being rude or mean (constantly judging random people, being loud about so they can hear and saying "idc let them hear" any kind of cruelty is just horrible)

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn offs include:

Body hair (or poor hygiene in my book)
    Drugs or drinking (drinking in excess, like more than once a week)
    Over confident or cocky (doesn't matter how hot you are)
    Poor grammar

... I think that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drinking or drugs. I'm not saying I'm against drinking all together I'm saying every night is a little ridiculous and then the smell of it just makes me want to throw up. Like don't get me wrong I go out and have fun have drinks get drunk but I don't make it daily. And as for drugs I don't believe in polluting the body with drugs unless it's green then that's not chemicals I'm totally okay with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extreme and active paranoia. Repeatedly saying derogatory, degrading, and/or objectifying things about women and their bodies. And of course, poor hygiene.

1|0
    0|0
  • Addictions (could be drugs, alcohol or even texting), social issues (lying, being rude and arrogant) and like MissConfused93 said: poor hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much exactly what MissConfused93 said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Criminal record and/or criminal behavior
    Alcoholic and/or drug addict
    Close-mindedness

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Having a judgmental, unforgiving, nagging spirit.
    Being stuck-up.
    Playing games (mental games like texting, calling, cancelling plans at the last minute etc.)

Any of these things being a habit, don't waste any time with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much showing off from body
    Constant talk of stuff about other people and gossips
    Self branding
    Being not straight even it is a blame
    Act girlish and childish

0|0
    0|0
  • no sex no sex no sex but not in that order

1|0
    0|0