Why do girls find this so hard to believe?

Ok I have certain things I insist on in a woman, when I tell them they look at me like I am an alien. Here is my list.

I want them to be educated.

I want them to be successful in their own right.

I don't want to see them fall short of their dreams.

I want to encourage them in everything they aspire to be.

Is this as weird as girls make it seem?

Most Helpful Guy

• They look at you like you're an alien because they want to be the ones setting the standards and are threatened by the fact that they'll have to measure up. Usually they're the ones making the demands and since you're not just throwing yourself at them they're confused and probably scared.

What Girls Said 10

• I think your standards are great, but at the same time I'm not sure why you are mentioning them. I don't think you would appreciate a list of must haves read to you. You don't have to tell them in order to figure out if they fit your criteria. It's a buzz kill.

• The girls I usually come into contact with are educated and ambitious, they tell me most men don't think like this?

• I think it's really more men don't share what you share. I'm sure plenty of guys think it.

• I think this is a good list, I would love if a man encouraged me like that...

• I think that's reasonable. But it is unbelievable because most guys would oppose to that or it would seem they do.

• No, you just want them to bring something to the table, and be able to stand on.their own two feet

• No...not weird at all...exactly what my BF expects of me

• Nope, not weird. I like your list.

• I love that list. I personally find things like that attractive

• It is only weird to girls who are none of those things, haha, which is very paradoxical.

• I think most females believe men mostly care about looks and being taken care of. In that order.

• No, I don't think so. Maybe it's because you just have high standards (which isn't a bad thing). In this generation, it's pretty hard to find a successful well educated girl who don't fall short of their dreams.

What Guys Said 0