Will you pee in front of your SO?

Will you pee in front of your SO? (If you are single just say what you would do)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, not an issue. We don't even necessarily close/latch the door if we're just peeing. And neither of us would be alarmed or uncomfortable with the other popping into the bathroom when we're peeing.

What Guys Said 12

• I guess if she wanted me to...I mean it wouldn't really matter to me.

I don't know why she'd want to watch me pee though..haha

I wouldn't have any desires to watch her pee..haha

• We would need to be at the point where we have already gotten comfortable seeing eachother naked. At that point, I would be willing to pee in front of her, though I would still prefer to keep to myself.

• Definitely not.

• Bathroom doors are there for a reason. Nobody wants to see that. I guess I could if I had to, but for what?

• I see no problem with couples seeing each other pee

• after almost 13 years of being married you already seen each other naked so why not

• I would prefer privacy, but married couples do this all the time. So I'd be fine with it.

• No!! I'd be afraid that she'll never want to blow me again after she watches me pee. :/

• Why? lol

• Because she might get digusted and decline from having the image of pee coming out of where she's about to suck/lick, in her head whenever she's about to blow me. I love blowjobs too much to risk it.

• I doubt that would happen lol

• Sure why not if she wanted to see

• Only if she doesn't alway judge me by my flacid size, and look at it too long while i am peeing

• No we can keep that part of our selves a mystery

• I'm pretty sure I have once...so the answer would be yes.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I'm okay with that. Sometimes we just leave the washroom door open. No golden showers though, hellll no.

• If he doesn't get out of the bathroom then it's happening in front of him

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• No I wouldn't

• He was shaving one morn I had to go bad so yes I would.

• Noo I don't want to see niagara falls;)

• no coz it is not appropriate

• Yes. I pee in front of anyone. If I'm not wearing panties and I'm wearing a dress or skirt I hike it up to pee. I can pee without squatting it's the greatest thing I've accomplished.

• I see you are doing great.
      I would like to see how to make that mission impossible , possible?

• May be on roof top or some isolated place.
      If your bathroom is big enough u can try there too. Lol

• lol alright.

• Nooooo

At least at this point in my relationship I won't. Maybe after we've been together for awhile , but it's too soon

• Yes, I've peed in the bathroom with a friend (s) plenty of times (usually at night when it's really dark and we don't want to go alone).

Being a girl since I sit on the toilet it's not like you can see anything. I only pull my pants to mid-thigh and squeeze my thighs together so my friends have never seen my privates.

So yeah I would be comfortable using the bathroom around my SO.
    Pooping, however, a TOTALLY different story. That's a definite no.

• I dont think I could.