My ex wants me back should I or shouldn't i?

My ex wants me back he hurt me a lot. He's all over the place, meaning sometimes I wouldn't see him for a week here, a month there. We broke up and a month later he was engaged to someone else and during that month he was still flirt and trying to spend time with me and not tell me he found someone else. It's been about 3 years since everything has happened and he was us to back together. I love him still and there was good too but I'm not sure it's a good idea, I'm honestly terrified to go down that road but what if where meant to be? What should I do?

I didn't go back :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg don't be stupid! Don't go back to him! What is wrong with you that you're even considering this?

What Guys Said 1

• STAY AWAY. Assuming you don't have kids with this guy you should delete his number and never talk to him again.

What Girls Said 2

• No, don't do it. He is a waste of time.

• No, you obviously broke up with him for a reason, why would those reasons change no matter if you still care for him you will just get hurt more.