I want the fairytale romance. Is that unrealistic?

Is it unrealistic to want that fairytale love and happily ever after ending? I want that more then anything. I'm in a great relationship now but I'm just not in love with him. Is it stupid to throw away a good relationship in the hopes of finding true love instead? If I'm always on the lookout for that chemistry am I going to be single all my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel that you are not in love with him, then don't stay. You don't want to live life knowing you could have experienced a real feeling of love, but held back out of fear.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're 8+/10, don't settle.

If not, settle.

• Not really just don't expect a guy to bow down to you and kiss the ground you walk.

What Girls Said 2

• Its real life fairytale romance does exist but you don't see it that much nowdays, but why give up good realtionship something you probably won't find so soon? I believe you can have fairytale romance when you find that right one even it doesn't feel sometimes it is

• It's not unrealistic. You should throw it all away because what you have now is not what is meant for you.. It's like you're just going through the motions and it's not fair to you or to your current bf. You should keep waiting/looking until you find the one you can have your fairytale romance with :) <3