He is away...should I hope for a text?

Okay so I have a guy friend that I am casually "seeing". He is away for a few days at a wedding.

Lately, we have been spending a lot of time together and on days that we don't see each other we usually text.

I am just wondering whether or not I should hope for a text or call while he is away...

Am I hoping/expecting too much?

If he does contact me while he is away...would that mean that he really likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• You can hope for whatever you want, but either way (text or no text) it would be hard to say where he stands with you. IF I were the guy, then I would definitely take a few minutes to text you and see how you were doing. However, since it is a wedding, NOT getting a text may just mean he's having fun. Don't look too deeply into this...

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with expecting a text at all. If he's into you regardless of where he is he'll try to get in contact with you unless of course he's super busy. Since he is attending a wedding it's possible that he might not text you because he's all caught up in the wedding scene but that doesn't mean that he would want to talk to you. With me I know that if I'm into someone I will make it a point to get in contact with them with I get a free chance at some point in time regardless of what is going on but then again that's just me and not everyone is like that.

Just drive yourself crazy though because it really could go either way.