I have a crush on my friend. But she thinks of me as a little brother, Should I wait it out or give it up?

I have a crush on my friend I've known since kindergarten, and she said she just wanted to be friends. But just recently I found out she thinks of me as a little brother. So not only have I been friend zoned. But now I've been bro-zoned (we're both teenagers) should I wait it out. Or just give up

• Wait it out
  • Give it up
Not to mention. She's bi. But I don't have a problem with that. It's just. I feel like everytime I turn around she's either with, or talking to someone new. Yet she keeps sayin she wants a true lover. That's what I'm trying to give her

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say A, wait it out. Im dating my best friend who I said was like my little brother in the past so yeah... lol

What Girls Said 3

• I would say you should give it up. If she says she thinks of you as a brother, there's a very small chance she will ever reciprocate romantic feelings. I myself have a friend who I've known almost all my life, and I would never even consider going out with him. So, I would say you should respect her feelings towards you and move on.

• Sounds like your definantly in the friend zone but have a conversation with her u dont know until u ask

• I have asked. The thing Is I'm led to believe she had it hard in the past. And all I want is to care for her and ease the pain. Make her feel better by showing her true love.

• I've been there and all the chick did was treat me like shit some females want the bad guy.

• I know. Thanks for you input I appreciate it

• How much younger are you?

• I'm 16. We're the same age

• well how are you her little brother if you guys are the same age? I don't understand that part.

• Its because I'm young at heart. Yunno 16 year old acts like a 6 year old (sometimes that is)

What Guys Said 5

• You're also in the end zone. End your dreams. Enjoy the friendship.. And move on.

• 0|0
  • I say tell her how you really feel about her and that you would love to take her on a real date

• Give it up, don't waste your time on something which won't necessarily weild the result you're seeking.

• You could try if you're up for the challenge and not scare of rejection. Good luck bud

• That's just it. She picked on my vibes that I wanted to date her. That's when I entered the friend zone. So now I now she see me as a brother. What do I do in the future.

• Can't go through life with assumptions. That's a losers mentality. Ask her or pursue how ever you pursue bitches if she turns you down her lost right? I'm sure it's better looking chicks.

• Thanks bro. Ill keep that in mind