What are places a girl can meet a guy while she is alone, without seeming like a weird loner?

I notice that when I am alone I get approached a lotttt but when I am with my friend we don't get approached much.

Why? My friends are attractive and so am I. Does us together put guys off?

I also just like to go out by myself for the day. I am an introvert but not really shy so I just like alone time.

But I think going to bars alone will make me look desperate. What kinds of places can I go alone to meet men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys won't even approach you alone. Having a friend there is going to virtually destroy your chances of guys approaching you because they don't want the added pressure of having to appease your friend.

Going anywhere alone doesn't make you desperate unless it's an activity specifically designed for groups.

What Guys Said 5

• The gym, a supermarket, a book store, some kind of class? Lot's of possibilities.

No ones going to think you're a loner by the way.

• Even at a bar?

• It might seem slightly desperate to go to a bar alone (just telling the truth), but guys will definitely still approach you.

• Guys can get intimidated by girls in packs. Try the mall or the park or the beach. The beach is always good

• Try my front garden. I will guarantee to approach you. I promise :-)

• you don't get approached when you're with your friends cuz it's more intimidating to approach a group of girls than one.

if you're already getting approached when you're alone, it doesn't sound like you need a place to go. just keep doing what you're doing.

you can go to bars alone. guys aren't going be critical of you for that.

• Try the Mall

What Girls Said 0