What are your biggest pet peeves?

I hate it when someone doesn't realize people can have opinions. And when people judge me on being mixed.

*biggest :p oops

Most Helpful Guy

• @ asker I love your pet peeve. Embrace your mix. You have best of both worlds. I have an uncommon mix and I love it. My pet peeve is people making judgments on gag when they've never lived your life

What Guys Said 13

• When people don't understand that it's implied generalizations have exceptions, so they always feel it necessary to interject "But they're not ALLLLL like that" every time something is said. Note that this is not complaining about the generalization, but rather that exceptions were neglected to be mentioned.

To try and get around this you have to end up using so many qualifiers that nothing ever gets said. Instead of saying "Women like rich men" you have to change it to "Due to my own personal experience, I am of the opinion that many, if not most women, at least that I have interacted with, seem to prefer rich men over other types of men." Huh? You just had to change 4 words into 34 because people are too stupid to understand that exceptions are implied.

• I hate it when people from the US preach about the constitution and their rights when talking to others outside America.

• Lifelong American here, and I get annoyed by the rights rants too.

And I'm a Conservative even.

• People can have opinions, but you can't make up your own facts. Thats MY pet peeve. I hate people think that just because they have an opinion that it means we have to hold it equally. There are shitty opinions, and good opinions. All opinions aren't created equally.

• I've answered a variant of this question several times, but it still bears repeating:

* telemarketers (take them away)
    * people who text during a movie in a movie theater (take them away)
    * people who leave their kids, or dogs, in the car while they go shopping (find homes for the kids and dogs, and take the perpetrators away)
    * people who text while driving (take them away, and seize their cars)

• Being talked to like an idiot.

Like, ACTUALLY being talked to like I'm an idiot. Joking, etc is fine.

• People that copy my threads on here that I already made just like this one

• The fact that I made my account like 3 days ago, and haven't answered a lot of questions, is enough for you to get over it.

• I never have seen it on my question but from you

• So? I had a question, so im going to ask it. People repeat questions all the times.

• Racist people, arrogant people, especially those who have an irrational sense of entitlement, and people who drive ridiculously slow and not use their blinkers!

• People that think they're holier than thou, mean people, stupid people, ignorance, being talked to like an idiot, being talked about in the third person (It's highly rude!), being pointed at, arrogant people, rude people, people that don't have any manners.

People don't bother going into public unless you learn some common courtesies!

• Mine changes based on the day. Today I have none.

• Two words: wet socks.

• People who don't wash their hands or cover their mouths when coughing on sneezing.

• Heavy ignorance and it starts to hurt others

• The hypocrisy of modern feminists.

What Girls Said 6

• When people say I act white just because I dress well, I am well spoken and I am an intelligent creature. It makes me feel as though they think African-Americans are all from "the Hood" and talk with a ghetto accent. I have been told by several Caucasian and African-Americans that I have a "white" accent.

• People who are dumb, but not dumb enough know they are dumb because they are still smarter than other stupid people.
    That way they develop superiority complexes and you can never get them to shut their dumb trap.

• People who talk or use their phones during a movie and people who talk with their mouth full.

• When people make fun of other people thats something I just hate makes me wanna go Bundy on them

• Right now?
    Headaches that won't go away.

• Smacking!!!
    Someone saying the word moist
    Or being judged on the way I look and how people talk to me based on that.