How would you feel/react if you saw your SO throw up?

How would you feel/react if you saw your SO throw up when they were sick? Would it bother you or?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• "Are you okay? You want to lie down? Would you like a glass of water? Mouthwash?"

I don't care even a little if my girlfriend throws up. It's natural. Not to mention that it's not her fault and she'll likely be seeing me throw up too some day.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'd feel bad for her! It's happened before.

2|0
    0|0
  • I saw my ex-girlfriend throw up and i just cleaned it up
    she had a bad ear infection

2|0
    0|0
  • I've worked with vomit for years. Nothing new. Nothing interesting.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wtf kind of question is this? "Yeah, I thoroughly enjoy watching other humans retch."

You just won the 'Dumbest Question Asked on GAG Award'. Please don't defend your title.

0|0
    1|0
    • Some people deal with things better than others though

• It woudn't bother me. I would ask them if they were okay though

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I would get them a towel/glass of water or see if they needed anything else. But i would probably stay out of the bathroom, because i personally hate people watching me get sick. It's your S/O you'd be co0ncerned and want to be there for them. Although there is always that ick factor as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would try to make him feel better, and I'd get him some meds. It wouldn't bother me if I like him. Everyone gets sick once in a while.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would ask him if he's feeling okay and if he wants to go lie in the bed. And then I would take care of him, of course.

He already threw up on me once, after a night of drinking at a NYE party and going in for the kiss, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's sick. He can't help that. I would try to make him feel better. It wouldn't bother me, no one is at their best when they're not feeling well

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd think he threw up

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd help him feel better. Everyone vomits, not a huge deal or anything.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've seen so many people throw and I've thrown up so much myself (I used to party a lot), I'm completely desensitized to it. Doesn't bother me in the least.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda gross to watch anyone vomit but I'm always more concerned for them than grossed out..
    I would be even more concerned and want to help them if it were someone I cared about. Bodily functions happen :[ It would take a heck of a lot more than that to bother me haha.

1|0
    0|0