Do people really like the chase and if their isn't any they get bored of it or dont bother because they know they can have the person?

Just I been told most people won't go after you mostly guys if their isn't abit if chase and well im not the person to do that i want the person to know im interested. But is it true that people won't bother if your to avilable or make your feelings known to fast. I just dont see why we have to play games why can't we justbe upfront when we like someone and say how we feel wouldn't it be better to know where we stand and then if nothin happens we move on to the next?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely hate this 'chasing' crap. First of all, I feel its really unfair that in spite of so many changes in gender roles, men are STILL expected to ALWAYS make the first move. I firmly believe that it doesn't matter who makes the first move as long as it works out.
    Having said that, 'chasing' is out of the question. I have other, more important things to do than waste my time 'chasing' someone, when I'm not even sure if she likes me or not. I don't mind making the first move if I'm really interested. But if she expects to be 'chased', then she's gonna be let off my hook instantly. Its her loss, not mine.

• No I agree. Your right. All I expect it once I am in a relatinship the guy makes time as I do for him. And to fight alil bit as I will for the relationship. I only expect it once were dating other wise it fair dont expect much.

• Exactly same here! Most people say they need to be physically attracted to a person, so they consider looks. But I always prefer a girl with whom I can connect intellectually mire than physically.

• Looks only can count for so much it doesn't last for ever we all will get old one day.
      Plus a person comes off more attractive if you have that connection emotionally at least that how I feel. ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• I hate "the chase." If a girl is playing hard to get then I assume she's not interested and I move on. The sad thing is that I heard some girls like being chased, they also think that if a guy doesn't chase them then it MUST mean that he is not interested - which is complete bull shit.

So I agree with you completely. It's all just a stupid game in my eyes. If those folks want to play it then let them play. You, me and other people like us will do our thing and find each other someday.

• Exactly. It annoys me and I dont wanna be figuring it out just be honest. And I can't wait for the day that we the ones that aren't into that do meet.

• Why wait? message me ;o) lol

• Ok lol

• The chase can be fun if I'm not really that intrested in her, but want to give it a try. if it's someone I honostly want a relationship with I would like as little chase as possible lol.

• Lol fine in the first maybe 2 or 3 meeting then i can understand.

• That's rare. I suck at making myself understood usually

• Lol it ok communication is hard to get tho at times but you did tho.

• I hate chasing, I just want things to be simple.

• Yes that what I want too. No mind games.

• I used to be like that, but sometimes just being stupid and free spirited is to way to go.

• your right about that. I have to feel usually comfortable and then im like idc time to see if i can freak the person out or not lol

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with you. Playing games is stupid.

• I love the chase, I love playing a little hard to get and the flirting with sexual undertones. I love the whole 'you can have me if you play your cards right' banter you can have, and I think the sexual tension that is created when you know you both want it, but can't fulfill those desires just yet makes you want it so much more, making the end result so much more worthwhile. However this is something I do with men I only intend to sleep with, and perhaps things would be different if there was an emotional attachment as opposed to a sexual desire.

• Oh ok. So only if you want something physical.