Guys, food you'd love your girl to make?

I want to know your favorite home cooked meals, snacks, puddings, FOOD? Tell me you favorites, and also the worst for you. Do you even like it when your girl cooks for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Horseshoes ( good anytime of the year)

• wait is that a joke or is it genuinely a type of meal I can cook? am I being really blonde right now? :)

• It is a piece of toast with your choice of meat and fries covered in cheese Sauce. (It's a springfield Illinois thing)

• Thanks for most helpful!

What Guys Said 11

• Who doesn't like food made for them? I love Vietnamese. The worst would be some of the vegetarian recipes.

• That's so true. something always tastes better when someone else makes it

• Whatever my girl wants to cook for me, the fact I have a girl cooking for me is amazing enough, I ain't about to get picky, she could make anything, and I would genuinely love it.

• If a man's woman cooks him food he will eat anything and be gratefull. However, if you want to really impress him, cook him. A steak, make potatoe salad and have beer available.

• Italian sausage penne with roasted garlic man o man it is fantastic that or apple or sweet potato pie.

• Italian food mostly, ziti, lasagna, manicotti. Then spend hours at the gym..

• Hmmm I don't know, my exes made pizza, spagethi, macaroni and cheese etc at most, which honostly is boring food, but I still appriciated it though, as it tastes good enough.

• I'm the cook, for good reason.

• haha, okay so what's your favourite dish that you coo yourself, and have you ever cooked for your girl, what dish did she like the best? :)

• I cook every day so it's not really a big deal.

• Make me amazing chicken and I love you

• Psshhh all kinds of stuff. The less I eat out, the fewer hot girls I see :)

• Asian food, Italian and just freakin amazing food and that mostly comes out from a beautiful girl who knows how to cook. I'd eat it!!

• Chicken Tikka Massala

But of all the girls that I've either hung out with, casually dated, or know in the family, only like 2 can out-cook me lol

What Girls Said 0