Where can a guy meet an awesome girl? Not a bar/club type thing?

So where can a guy meet an awesome girl? Not interested in a bar/club fling lol. Just curious (:

Most Helpful Girl

• take a class... join an activity club (something you have an interest in) these places are great to meet new people, make some friends, and perhaps meet a significant other. The old traditional way of meeting people, it can still work lol I know most people these days are meeting off dating sites, but the old way isn't dead!

• Dating sites are a waste of time.

• depends on your age... if you young.. then you're crowd may be in those uni/college classes... you should try and get to know your classmates. but if you are older and done school, then perhaps something like cooking classes, or yoga, boxing, running club, biking club, book club, whatever your own personal interest is. Even joining the work soccer team or something. ( A close friend of mine connected well with and ended up marrying a guy from her work that she got to know through their work soccer team lol)

• Those all sound like great suggestions thank you so much. I would like to give some of these a try for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Online dating sites, the mall, the park, a recreational center, public pool, the beach, amusement park, basically you can meet people anywhere you just need to keep your eyes open. You can always do online and a few of the other things since online is more of an ongoing process of talking to a bunch of people, weeding through profiles, etc. and meanwhile you can go out and try to meet people (obviously if you start seriously dating someone you close your online account though).

• meet with friends or colleagues and ask them to bring some girls and have fun together

• This is a good idea just my friend are all guys. I'm not sure how to male it work. Thank you very much for your suggestion

• What you are saying is that girls don't work out plenty of girls workout at gyms everywhere not just mine.

• What? No I have no idea, I've never been

What Guys Said 7

• Coed sports team, like soccer or baseball.

• Huh that's pretty good actually never thought of that. Thanks!

• My wife has a friend of hers that plays co-ed baseball. Watched her play last night for the first time. Big team, lots of people there, must be easy to meet someone. They always go for drinks after. I think that would be easy and fun!

• Wow nice okay I definitely like the sounds of this. Thanks big time

• Talk to them anywhere. Assume the best every time in everyone you meet. Focus on having fun yourself rather than hitting on girls, it's easier that way for two reasons. Failure happens. If you're having fun it's easy to shake it off. Secondly, if you're having fun you're more attractive.

Good places to meet girls are places the you have fun. It's relaxing for everyone. If you're having fun you will be in a better state. Get out there.

• Literally everywhere. Women are pretty much allowed in all places except the men's bathroom. You are even welcome to speak to them when they're outside too.

• Beach. Volleyball.

:D

• Go to the gym.

• Friends friends

• Brothel. Tons of awesome girls and all eager to please.

• seems legit, no shortage of stds either so I guess that's a win win