Would you date someone who was married?

A married women or man with kids what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if she's separated and/or in process of getting divorced. If so, I'll take her for her word and date her. Im not a raging moralist. :)

I like (well behaved) kids so that isn't a factor for me, especially since im almost 30; women my age having kids is simply a reality.

What Guys Said 11

• Wait what? If you mean would I date a woman who used to be married, then maybe, but it really depends on that otherwise if she was still married, then no, LOL!!!

• No way. There's just the potential for way, way too much drama. I'm allergic to that kinda to shit.

I don't care if she's separated, if the papers have already been filed, etc., etc. It's a strict "no" for me.

• No, I can find somebody single.

• No I am not desperate.

• Yes, after I had them sign a waiver or affidavit saying that I get 60% of their divorce earnings.

• Hell no. That's a good way to get shot.

• I'd make a deal with the husband

• I don't think so but can hook up if she is incredibly hot like a 9 pointer or 10.

• No. I wouldn't think twice about it.

• na, can't trust them in the slightest

• I wouldn't date someone who is married.
    I wouldn't date someone with kids.

What Girls Said 8

• Would you date someone who was married?
    Possibly as it could be an amusing way for me to use the leverage of his marriage.

Egh do you mean 'man with kids' if you're a gal and 'married woman' if you're a guy or is it a married person with kids?

If its 'man with kids'...no as I'm not interested in possibly being a surrogate mother.

If it's 'married man with kids'...possibly as not only is there the leverage of his marriage but his kids as well.

• Nope, I don't want to ruin any still existing marriage even if it's In the middle of a separation, it could always be salvaged...as for dating someone with children, I totally would! I love love love children!

• No, because it goes against my morals to knowingly date a married man. Plus, I wouldn't date someone with kids because I'm never having kids.

• Nope, I don't like sharing.

• I would never do that.

• Never ever
    Once attached means hands off

• Kids- no
    Use to be married- yes

• I have. But I found out when I was already in love and couldn't bring myself to leave him. But I eventually left like 9 months later.