Would you date someone who was married?

A married women or man with kids what would you do?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if she's separated and/or in process of getting divorced. If so, I'll take her for her word and date her. Im not a raging moralist. :)

I like (well behaved) kids so that isn't a factor for me, especially since im almost 30; women my age having kids is simply a reality.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Wait what? If you mean would I date a woman who used to be married, then maybe, but it really depends on that otherwise if she was still married, then no, LOL!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. There's just the potential for way, way too much drama. I'm allergic to that kinda to shit.

I don't care if she's separated, if the papers have already been filed, etc., etc. It's a strict "no" for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can find somebody single.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am not desperate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, after I had them sign a waiver or affidavit saying that I get 60% of their divorce earnings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. That's a good way to get shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make a deal with the husband

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so but can hook up if she is incredibly hot like a 9 pointer or 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't think twice about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • na, can't trust them in the slightest

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone who is married.
    I wouldn't date someone with kids.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Would you date someone who was married?
    Possibly as it could be an amusing way for me to use the leverage of his marriage.

A married women or man with kids what would you do?
    Egh do you mean 'man with kids' if you're a gal and 'married woman' if you're a guy or is it a married person with kids?

If its 'man with kids'...no as I'm not interested in possibly being a surrogate mother.

If it's 'married man with kids'...possibly as not only is there the leverage of his marriage but his kids as well.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope, I don't want to ruin any still existing marriage even if it's In the middle of a separation, it could always be salvaged...as for dating someone with children, I totally would! I love love love children!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because it goes against my morals to knowingly date a married man. Plus, I wouldn't date someone with kids because I'm never having kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't like sharing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever
    Once attached means hands off

0|0
    0|0
  • Kids- no
    Use to be married- yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. But I found out when I was already in love and couldn't bring myself to leave him. But I eventually left like 9 months later.

0|0
    0|0