I'm getting mixed signals from a girl.

So I'm talking to this girl and at first she says she likes thinner men who are healthy and all that and I tell the truth; I'm sort of a skinny fat. Then out of nowhere she says it's okay and I should eat cookies, but I feel confused. Why the change?

I understand being concerned about my pulmonary health and while I can't walk up a flight of stairs comfortably I get there so I feel judged but at the same time she turns around and reconsiders and suddenly I feel confused.

Does she like me?
Do you think that we have a future together?
Is she making an exception to her rules about healthiness for me and can that turn out well in the end?

• She loves you.
  • She loves you not.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Hahaha, are you asking this question to entertain or "disturb" us? :D If you have talked to her personally and don't know if she likes/loves you or whether you have a future together with her, then how would we know?:P

• She loves you definetely. NO doubt.

• I don't think she likes you if she doesn't compliment personality. Honestly she doesn't seem like a gf that would last long anyways. Sorry :\
    Answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1032778-guys-do-you-think-he-likes-me

• She wants to butter you up. You'll never starve. It's a fact.

• Love you for you! She seems kind of confused as to what she wants physically in a guy. Answer mines please (:

• She wants Cheeky babies ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Ok what she did is the opposite of what PUAs call qualifying. She is accepting. She is basically saying that she likes things that she thinks you already are.

"Ya I've always had a thing for Sex Panthers."