Will you go for love or money?

Girls
#1 guy: He's one of the top 1000 richest people in the world and he's your age. He doesn't really love you because he has lines of girls chasing after him for his money. He's around your age

#2 guy: He's not poor but not rich either. He makes about $18 per hour. He's very hardworking, caring, and loving. He's your age

Guys
#1 girl: She's your age. She's #1 guy's sister (she's rich, too). She also doesn't really love you because there are tons of guys hitting on her for her money.

#2 girl: She works for McDonald's. She's very sweet, nice, loving and caring.

#1 guy, girl, and #2 guy, girl's physical attractiveness is about the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go for guy 1. I have no emotional feelings. I don't care to just have sex. Number 1 for sure
    I can spend money like no tomorrow

• He won't have sex with you. You're just his wife. You won't be able to meet any other guys for the rest of your life once you pick one of them.

• Nah, I'm Bill Gate's son's grandfather's friend's son's son's girlfriend's husband.

• Look at the girl below you.

What Girls Said 22

• Will you go for love or money?
    I'd go for money as in my opinion male love is pretty useless and quite limited to love for a gal's body. Money on the other hand in my opinion can be quite useful and quite unlimited in regards to getting things I enjoy.

• You are a very deluded and ignorant person.

• @Agrojag
      In your opinion.

Different opinions as I don't find anything deluded or ignorant in regarding money more useful and quite unlimited then a supposed claim of love.

• Guy #2 for sure. Why would I go for the first guy who apparently won't really love me? Seems like a waste of time.

• #2 guy has no penis though

• Nah, he has no sexual interest at all. #1 guy is called, "The magician on the bed."

• I won't date an asexual and I won't date a super rich guy. I was just assuming Guy #2 was a normal dude.

• Love every time. A new car or plane tickets to the bahamas every other week aren't going to hold me while I cry, text me good morning, or make me feel valued or desired. Money is an inanimate object, that can be traded for other inanimate objects. Love is from the heart, and nothing can replace it. That's what I want.

• Guy 2. My one goal in life is to find my one true love and soulmate. That will bring more happiness than money can ever buy.

• What if the #1 guy buys you everything you want and take you any places you want to visit but still doesn't love you?

• Okay. He's unemployed and too lazy to even move his finger. All he does is stuck at home watching TV playing video games and doesn't even do any house chores but still love you for who you're. Do you still want him? You have no option you have to choose between #1 and #2 guys

• I'll be making enough money one day that he could be a stay at home dad. Love trumps everything. Guy 1 would be a flight risk regardless.

Realistically speaking I wouldn't fall in love with someone that lazy like guy 2 and I wouldn't fall in love with a man who wouldn't love me back, like guy 1.

• 2 always love is more then money could buy. I'm happy with being the poorest person on earth but if I have love that makes it better. Money is just another number.

• i prefer guy 2 he is a sweet guy

• Holy shit how is this even a question?
    Guy 2# obviously. Next to being able to love the guy, I desire to be loved as well. It's the only thing that can make me feel truly safe and happy next to guy. No amount of money can replace that.

• what if #2 guy is a little violent? He beats you up for no reason, but he still loves you.

• Than no one. "He bets you but he loves you?" -That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. I grew up next an abusive sick fuck, I'd rather die alone than marry one.

• well duh, love hey I can make it work especially with my career - we will both be very happy

• Definitely #2. I would want someone who could love me and who I love back, knowing that I'm a priority and they wouldn't choose a bunch of girls or money over be. Guy one doesn't really have anything to offer honestly- money yes but you can have nice clothes and a nice car but you still won't have someone to love.

• #2 for me-a lot of times there is no love in money which equals alone.
    So I would rather have love and happiness

• I would for sure choose guy number two. Since when did money become more important than love? I would rather have a hard working man over some pompous self absorbed dick head with loads of cash. You should never be with someone for any other reason than that you think you could see yourself loving them and having a family with them.

• Nah, money does it all. Look at the girl above you.

• Well the girl above me doesn't know shit. And if she wants to live an unhappy miserable life then all the more power to her. I want to be loved. Not tolerated. I've never known money and im honestly okay with that. I feel like it just makes people unappreciative of the little things that life has to offer.

• Based on my experience, apparently girls want "SECURITY"(MONEY) & "STABILITY"(MONEY), or my ex was just a greedy c*nt. :)

• Obviously.. #2 -LOVE is so much more important to me than $$$. Idc, how rich he is..

• Money can be spent and wasted on stupid things love is eternal

• Guy 2, no doubt about it :)

• I'd pick #2 and become a lawyer to better support us. #1 sounds awful.

• I picked guy two.

• #2.. he seems like an ideal man for me..

• Number 2 guy
    I wld feel insecure with a guy who has many admirers

• Okay number 2 guy is unemployed but he loves you only and number 1 guy loves you and other girls.

• Number 2 guy need to look for a job actively and if he dont want..then number 2 guy is also not suitable for me

• Love for sure. C:

• #1 if I'm poor.
    If I can afford to let a rich guy go and still live above the poverty line then #2

• #2 cause I want someone to fully love me and I'm very finically good so I'm ok but as long as he's working cause I won't spend LONG hrs at work to see him sitting on the couch at home

• Okay. He's unemployed and too lazy to even move his finger. All he does is stuck at home watching TV playing video games and doesn't even do any house chores but still love you for who you're. Do you still want him?

• option 3 guy is loving noncheating kind but he hits you because he loves you.

• HA U ain't CHANGING THIS! Hey are you an abusive husband it boyfriend? Or do u have a girlfriend

• Id pick the first guy.

What Guys Said 7

• #2 girl obviously. wtf lol

• What if the #1 girl buys you everything you want and take you any places you want to visit but still doesn't love you?

• Then you get spanked by the two girls and become their permanent dog. They fight over taking you out for a walk.

• I become a dominant and beat the shit out of them.

• I would not go for #1. As for #2, it would depend how much drive she has. Is she working at McD's because she screwed up her life? Is she working there because she just doesn't have goals or the courage to pursue them? If the answer to either of those is "yes," then I wouldn't go for her, either.

• You have to pick either 1 or 2

• So although I respect the thought experiment. I'm not going to pick either one or two, and I've explained why.

• With respects, Asker.

• Money. That way when it ends in divorce. I'll be a happy rich guy. With the girls lining up for me. ◕‿↼

LOL

• "He makes about $18 per hour."

Speaking completely hypothetically, of course.

I'd go for the rich chic. In the words of my man Fiddy Cent, "Get rich or die tryin'".

• I thought $20 per hour would be an average hourly salary in U.S. I wanted to try slightly below the average.

• Sweet girl working at McDonalds. We may not have much but at least I'll be happy.

• Money.
    I've been in love and that didn't work out but it was great while it lasted. Women are fickle and they never stick around.
    At least with a rich girl I might get something out of it when things go South besides a broken heart. I've been in love, but I've never been rich!

• I'd go for the girl who works at McDonald's. I've rather actually love her and she actually love me than her have loads of money.