What is guys' opinion about foreign marriage?

Have you ever done something hard to get know girls in another country>? What is your nationality and girls from which country do you think are most attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've talked to many girls from the England on Skype or webcam
    it's been all mutual very good conversation stuff and
    yes i believe love can happen between two couples from
    different countries but they got to work on making it work
    i know these two couples are together , she relocated to
    Texas in the states to transfer the same type of job but
    after only being here for month there is things with the
    guy like he doesn't spend much time with her his friends
    seem to come first , I hate to say this but when you
    truly love a girl she should be a guys top priority in life
    or the cream of his crop

• This Jessica, had a little girl to this other guy
      but she was spending more time with me on cam
      he seemed like the guy she had her little girl with
      was not too much in her either of their life, I had
      no problem with the little girl or her having a child
      she is much younger than me Jessica is , she is going
      be age 23 and I'm age 46

• @sabrinagao- Yep i do agree with you , i see no problem with foreign marriage.

• Thank You For Most Helpful:)

What Guys Said 6

• I am an American. I have not pursued any foreign women, but the quality of local women seems to be dropping quickly, so I have been thinking about looking elsewhere.

If I do pursue a foreign woman, I would look for an old-fashioned Japanese girl. They seem classy, reserved, confident, intelligent, and they take relationships seriously.

• Similarly, girls think that the quality of guys are dropping too.
      There is a saying going like this: the three biggest enjoyment of life are , having a Japanese wife; living in an American house; and employing a Chinese cook. I am also a good girl too, though im not Japanese.

• I'm from the USA and I'd prefer to date American women. I've seen women from all around the globe and US women satisfy the most overall. So I think they're the most attractive.

Not that I wouldn't date a woman from another country, but I'd either have to be living there or she'd be living here.

• Yes I actively look for foreign women. I don't care to much for American but there's some interesting ones. Indonesian, Italian, french, and polish are the different ones I've dated so far.

I don't know which I find most beautiful. All gorgeous to me.

• You mean you only look for foreign women who are near you, not find online or be pen pal? What if you love a girl in other country? will you fly to there and find her?

• Don't look for a Polish woman if you want an old fashioned one, unless you're ready for all the nagging that comes with it. All the Polish girls I know are either career oriented, or hardcore party girls, or OCD nags. Really. Stick with Italian girls.

• Polish was party girl definitely and mostly money oriented. The Italian was a bit crazy but very family oriented and all about good home cooked food

• a girl from another country if I got another chance for love this way I can teach them what I want them to do in the home and they teach me what they want me to do

• will you consider being together in real life? I mean falling in love and then getting married? Will try this though its hard?

• Sorry but actually I am confused about what you said.

• its like this American women do what they want when they want no matter what their spouse say women from other countries listen better then women in America do

• I am American and I find Russian girls quite nice. I have had a pen pal before but nothing to difficult.

• Japanese girls are so sensitive so i will go for them and i love thailand girls for marriage

What Girls Said 2

• As long as they are happy tgt

• all have something amazing...and there is nothing bad with foreign marriage

• Will you try your best to get this? Are you longing for it?

• but from which country u want to mix the blood?

• European countries, like France, England, Italian etc.