Ladies how do you feel about a guy who is actually making a effort to be with you?

like he's persistent in setting dates up with you even when your busy and you cancel and tries to reschedule dates
1. Do you think he likes you
2. how does it make you feel
3. is that off putting?
4. do you think he's trying to hard?
5. how would you start to think about him?
6. would you consider him the boyfriend type or at least thinking about?
7. what are you thinking when a guy ask you out to be alone with you
8. what goes threw your head?
9. would you give him a chance like to be your boyfriend?
10. when is to soon to be talking about a relationship with her or you lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies how do you feel about a guy who is actually making a effort to be with you?
    Amused as likely he's making that effort in hopes of f*cking me and will possibly lash out when he doesn't get what he wants.

1. Do you think he likes you? No. I'd think he'd like an image he has of me.

2. how does it make you feel? Amused

3. is that off putting? No

4. do you think he's trying to hard? Yes

5. how would you start to think about him? That he's potentially needy, desperate, and possibly lacking in nonverbal communication as being 'busy' and canceling suggests one isn't interested.

6. would you consider him the boyfriend type or at least thinking about? No

7. what are you thinking when a guy ask you out to be alone with you? That he likely asked me out because he finds me attractive and hopes to f*ck me as I highly doubt he has a sexless relationship in mind.

8. what goes threw your head? Is he hot, amusing, and entertaining.

9. would you give him a chance like to be your boyfriend? NO. I find boyfriends tend to be quite a draining hassle with nothing to little gotten in return.

10. when is to soon to be talking about a relationship with her or you lol? Too soon with her depends on her. For me talking about it at all is too soon.

• My word who pissed you off lol

• Lol do you think "all" guys want from girls is just sex a we like and want sex obviously but when we like a girl we like her for her and personality and who she is

• @Asker
      No I think what most guys want from gals is just sex and ego boosting. There's seemingly a minority that actually want to interact and relate to gals as human beings.

What Girls Said 10

• 1. Yes
    2. If it keeps happening often for a long period of time, I'd probably tell him to calm down (since I'm busy) and that I'll get back to him when I know for sure that we can hang out.
    3. Only if he keeps pushing after I've told him that ^
    4. Same as #3. If I'm asking for space, please give it to me :P
    5. Depends on how persistent he is. If I tell him that I'll get back to him when I'm free and he takes a step back, I'll appreciate the fact that he listened to me and decided that it's best to let me set the dates.
    6. Again, depends on how persistent he is. It's very flattering to know when someone wants to hang out with you a lot, but I need my space sometimes. But yes, other than that, I think it's a trait that a boyfriend has to have - the will to also take initiative from time to time. I like it when it's 50/50. I've been in that position where it was 100/0 (and I was the one giving 100), and I can't say it's something I want to experience again.
    7. It depends if he's asking me out on a date or just asking me to hang out casually with him. If he asks me out, I'll think he's interested. If he asks me to hang out, I'll think he only sees me as a friend. Either way, if I enjoy being with him, I'll like it.
    8. Nothing in particular that's worth mentioning.
    9. Depends completely on how he is as a person. I can't make that judgment with 0 info.
    10. To soon is: when you haven't even asked her out, or when you haven't even known her for more than a few weeks. I'd only be up for talking about the possibility of a relationship after 2-3 months. I prioritize knowing as much about the guy as possible before getting into a relationship with him.

• this girl im taking to is kinda shy so it feels like im 100/0 she never text me first unless i do and im the one always askign her out trying to hang out

• When she texts you back, does she seem excited at all? Are her messages short? Does she keep the conversation going?
      When you're hanging out, is she talkative? Is she paying attention? Is she on her phone a lot? Is she asking you questions? Is she making an effort to keep the conversations alive? Does she smile and laugh?

• Hey, it all depends on how long this is going on. If it's more than 3 reschedules, I might worry.
    1. Yes
    2. Annoyed at my life. Because i wouldn't want to offend the guy and I'd feel bad at having to reschedule on the dude more than once. But I'd also be wishing he would just wait and let me get back to him so I'm not constantly apologizing about rescheduling.
    3. Somewhat.
    4. No.
    5. He's so sweet and probably thinks I'm not interested, why does everything have to happen at once!
    6. Wouldn't really think about that. Too soon.
    7. What should i wear? I hope we don't go to see x-men cause I've already seen it. A whole bunch of random stuff:)
    8. Don't say something stupid. Don't say something stupid. God please just let me seem intelligent.
    9. Again, it would be too soon to tell.
    10. It will vary, depends on the connection. But I'm cautious of guys that move too fast, a lot of my friends have been swept up into relationships and it hasn't ended well.

• Be careful not to creep the girl out.
    It's obvious that any guy putting that much effort is interested in dating, but it may be off-putting for two reasons:
    1) It doesn't give the girl any chance to flirt with the guy (she won't need to, since he's already ready to date), which is stealing half of the fun.
    2) It's nice to show you have other interests in life than your one true love (sports, activities...). If the girl gets the feeling your state of happiness depends on her behavior alone, she might start to feel responsible for you before even falling in love with you (major turn-off).
    So my advice would be, show her you can stand on your own two feet, and that you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy. Being in one would simply make you even happier :)

• If I don't like him then that's it. I'd want nothing more than a relationship. There was/is this guy that I don't have feelings for but he does like me. He writes poetry, dedicates songs to me, etc. Overall he seems pretty caring and like he could make a good boyfriend, but not with me. With another girl yes. I try to be friends but at times it can become overwhelming and I just don't want to deal with it to try to not hurt his feelings. So if someone initially doesn't like you then there isn't a huge chance that their feelings can change. It's possible but not likely.

1. Do you think he likes you- Yes
    2. how does it make you feel- Makes me feel appreciated
    3. is that off putting? It can be if it's too much and if I don't have the same feelings
    4. do you think he's trying to hard? No. It's good that he goes after what he wants
    5. how would you start to think about him? If I dont like him I'll always think of him as a friend
    6. would you consider him the boyfriend type or at least thinking about? yes but for someone else
    8. what goes threw your head? that he wants to hang out :P
    9. would you give him a chance like to be your boyfriend? maybe.
    10. when is to soon to be talking about a relationship with her or you- whenever you want to

• Interesting if your not interested how would you let him know?

• How would you hint him or let him down easy?

• It's easy for me right now because I already have a boyfriend. If someone asks me to hang out I can say, "Sure, but I have a boyfriend." Other than that I just wouldn't return the favors. I'd say that I appreciate what he does but I wouldn't lead him on

• obviously he likes me. it makes me feel good and if I like him too we could see about having a relationship

• If she doesn't offer a rain check or seem genuinely sad then she might not be interested

• Persistence can show that he is not willing to give up and that can be very romantic, but on the other hand persistence can show that he is really desperate and needy which is a huge turn off. I guess it depends on the individual and situation.

• How much is to much like he only texts you for dates? Is that needy?

• @Asker not every girl is going to be available to go on dates, most of us are busy with jobs, school, friends, stuff like that. How much is the guy texting for dates? it's best for the guy to ask the girl when it's a good time for her to go on a date, only when she is free and has the time.

• Well I have asked seen her in 3 weeks I made plans with her Monday for this past Friday but she had to work so I was gonna try again monad or Tuesday see if she was free for Wednesday afternoon " can't wait to go and see you again" were her exact words

• i would be feel flattered and appreciated. as long as people are willing to open their calendars and have us on it, we should be happy. but i need to be attracted to him in order for me to go dating with him.

• 1. Do you think he likes you-yes
    2. how does it make you feel- appreciated and cared for
    3. is that off putting? - not to me, no
    4. do you think he's trying to hard?- no. I think it's nice.
    5. how would you start to think about him?- well I'd think that he was a determind person who is obviously very gentleman like
    6. would you consider him the boyfriend type or at least thinking about? Boyfriend type
    7. what are you thinking when a guy ask you out to be alone with you- I'd think that either he was interested or he needed to talk privately
    8. what goes threw your head? Should be quite nice
    9. would you give him a chance like to be your boyfriend? Yes
    10. when is to soon to be talking about a relationship with her or you lol- the first date, I think you'd have to wait a date or two before talking about a serious relationship

• I would just treat him as a normal bf.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol you're trying to hard dude.

• Hmm If she had to cancel the first date due to working trying to rescheduale a few days later is trying to hard?

• "like he's persistent in setting dates up with you even when your busy and you cancel and tries to reschedule dates"

It sounded more like you were trying to push dates in between her "bussytimes" to me, like if she is bussy Monday and wednesday, Tuesday would probably not be a good idea to set something up.