Ladies, how fake are you on here?

I asked girls to rate me according to my pictures cause I'm really giving up on the thought on ever going out with a woman right now.

In real life women act like I'm an infectious disease. They stay away and ignore me.

On here girls called me handsome, cute, rated me between 7-8 and said they would go out with me.

Me being really nice to girls after this confidence boost changed nothing. Still woman repellent.

So I'm wondering by what factor I have to divide these ratings to get to the truth since I'm pretty sure these girls were just being nice to make me feel good.

Most Helpful Girl

• how fake am i? well not at all. i keep it real.

in real life… maybe the 'infectious' thing isn't in ur looks… maybe its something else that we dont see on here.
    no way will u be good looking, nice to women and still repel them.. if u were doing it RIGHT.

do u RESPECT women?
    how are your manners?
    do u show a genuine interest or do u come off as a player?
    do u hold conversation? keep eye contact?
    would u be willing to actually have hope that a relationship will work, rather than worry about what u will do AFTER u break up?

stuff like that. its all bout self examination. see what ur lacking in and improve. thats all i can tell ya. good luck! =]

• Whoa number 1 I dont believe in luck
      but everything else is a par in my book.
      But your missing one thing..
      #Birdey
      #Sean4mvp

• pfft, please:P

What Girls Said 10

• Unless you have a real angel's face or you're freak of nature, people won't care about your looks. Honestly. So if you're having trouble having people appreciate you, it's probably the attitude that's off. The simple fact that you think looks are what matters might actually give you a clue.

• The internet contains vastly more people than you meet in real life, so of course more women are going to find you appealing. It's also easier to say such things when you are in a digital world where nobody knows you and you're relatively untouchable.

• I dont rate and if I do, its not according to a number. I dont want to be put in a position where I have to lie

• Well, I always try to be honest :) I don't really know who you are, so I don't know about who this is going though...

• I'm always honest especially here because people come on here for advice not some bull shit. I feel like a lot of people on here are really blunt as well and mean about it but the fact is I think most people are honest I can't speak for everyone. I know I'm honest.

• I don't always rate guys, but when I do, I'm honest. Although it comes back to bite me in the ass sometimes when fat guys call me a bitch for telling them that they're fat.

• I am always honest, since you are anonymous I don't know how much I gave you but if I gave you 7/10 then you are a 7 at least for me. We only rated you based on a picture so you can't rely on that too much. Maybe you approach women wrong or women you meet don't have same taste as we.

• I'm honest all the time. I don't see the point in faking on here.

• Im always honest on here

• am not faking anything at all ! it's me !

What Guys Said 4

• In wouldn't take it serious at all on here buddy girls say I'm ok looking on here but it's just politeness, in real life I get the odd look and a polite smile every now and then but nothing more than that, I've been single a month and have been trying really hard for a month to find someone. Really sucks but hey keep smiling :)

• Your a smart guy you know how it works, pretty little liars said it the best,"Dont think for a second your less than perfect, you just got let it come through the right time the right way."
    #Guru-Works
    #Sean4mvp

• I don't know man. I don't need to get any "ratings" online. I already know I look good.

• I think the girls on here are being honest. You say you're being nice to girls but I'm not exactly sure what that means. There are many ways that you can improve your success with women, do some research and stick with it. You will get there if you want it bad enough