If I think a girl likes me, but I don't have an excuse to see her again, but I found her page on Facebook, how should I approach her on Facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is okay to approach her on facebook. First send her a friend request, if you haven't done so. Then write her how is she doing, etc, just chat. And then ask her if she wants to hang out or directly on a date.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say that you shouldn't. That seems really creepy, honestly, and most people would agree with me. I would attempt to try to find some way to see her in public again (and if she likes you, she'll probably do the same thing) and then ask her there if you can friend her on FB. At that point, it would be totally acceptable to approach her there.

What Guys Said 0