Do most women care much about a man's hair color?

It just seems like the guys with dark hair get girls without even trying.

Also almost every couple I see the guy has dark hair, even though the girl might be blonde, brunette, or red haired.

Are men of other hair colors just not desirable?

I feel like all the blonde and redhead men will die out because no women want to breed with them. They will go extinct :(

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

• there are very few people with light hair, it's just that more girls dye their hair.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Strictly visual I prefer dark brown or black hair (never ever ever dyed black on someone who would otherwise be blonde. Please don't)

However, if I'm actually looking at a boy in reality, as opposed to looking at them in magazines or games, I couldn't care less for hair colour. There are so so so so so so many more important things.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't even notice hair color at all.
    Its probably the most least important thing about a guy that I'll ever notice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't personally care about hair color (I love red hair and blonde hair and brown hair) but the statement "tall, dark, and handsome" definitely came from SOMEWHERE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must admit that I don't really go after a specific hair color. I have been attracted to guys with red, brown, blond and black hair. As long as its his natural haircolor i really don't care. I just can't stand guys that colour their hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion it really depends..I mean like if you like the guy for his personality you wouldn't really care about his hair colour and even if say I'm attracted to dark haired guys..the hair would be the decider meaning I'll still have to examine his other features such as his face and body to know whether I'm attracted to him
    ---
    I don't even know if that made sense but Yeahh...

0|1
    0|0
  • It always depends on the guy... if you're attractive you'll be so regardless of your hair color. I like brown/dark hair but have found many light haired guys attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I prefer them being black or brown

0|0
    0|1
  • I am more often attracted to dark haired guys, but when I fall for a blonde, I fall badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is because there are more boys that has dark hair. And nearly all of my friends prefer fair haired or blonde guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go for darker haired men

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde on men is quite unseemly. I would prefer darker hair.

0|1
    0|1
  • I really care about the hair colour
    I love blonde or black or dark brown
    Honestly i don't like redhead
    ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • I tend to go for brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brad Pitt seemed to do ok in his blonde days ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Huh? Girls like blondes - Paul Walker, Matthew McConnaughy, Orlando Bloom (in LoTR), Chad Michael Murray, Eric Christian Olsen, plus pretty much everyone from Scandinavia.

The reason gingers haven't gone extinct yet, is that the ginger gene is recessive, which means it's possible to be a carrier (and therefore produce ginger offspring) while still looking like a normal, attractive human being. Fortunately, there are now companies which perform DNA tests, enabling you to confirm that your partner is not a carrier.

0|0
    0|1
  • <- has dark hair...is exception to ya logic :p

0|0
    0|0