Hey im 40 old and I have never had a girlfriend?

Hi im 40 years old and i have never had a girlfriend and im still a virgin. Now i am a shy person and i dont have much confidents in my self or my looks It might be me but it seems to me that women generally dont like me. But is that the fact or i sometimes wonder if thats all in my head because of my lack of belief in myself. It just seems to me that girls just think im ugly all the time.

you see i ask an honest question and get is. I THINK ITS FAKE OR 40 YEAR OLD VERGIN YEAH RIGHT. you see nobody ever believes me
yes i do live alone and now women dont approach me most of the women i see just look down there stuck up noses at me

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally believe you, the people that said this can't be true should know that it can happen. How do I know? My best friend (who is a man) I have known for over 22 years and he is a virgin, never had a gf, never been kissed. He is 44.
    Just have faith that it can happen anytime, love does not have an expiration date so have faith and confidence and you will eventually get a gf.

What Girls Said 4

• Hey im 40 old and I have never had a girlfriend?
    I'm not seeing an issue from a guy never having a gf as such relationships don't seem really desired by guys. Likely the issue is sexual physical interaction with gals and that can be handled with prostitutes and male ego boosting which can be handled with escorts who to some extent will look like you want, do what you want, and say what you want.

"But is that the fact or i sometimes wonder if thats all in my head because of my lack of belief in myself."
    Probably all in your head as most gals don't know you to be able to not like you. More likely you're twisting some gals not being interested in you or being attracted to you as liking you. Perhaps it's suited not to seemingly take things so personally and instead of viewing it as they don't like me view it as they're not interested in me or attracted to me.

"women dont approach me most of the women i see just look down there stuck up noses at me"
    Bit curious as to this and how they 'just look down there stuck up noses at me'. I find most guys seemingly exaggerate and notions like this really mean that gals were not interested in him not that they were being stuck up or looking down at him.

It appears guys take lack of interest in him as the gal thinking she's superior to him. This method isn't healthy in my opinion as it seemingly starts viewing gals as 'enemies' in the sense of if they're not interested in you they're 'bad'.

• If you are unattractive, start taking care of yourself, groom your hair, brush your teeth, wear cologne, etc... if you are overweight srart a diet and work out to get in shape, then you could start learning some gentleman manners and work on your sense of humor. I know it's easier said then done but it's not all about looks. The guy i'm in love with is not even that good-looking, but he takes care of himself and his sense of style. I love him because he knows how to treat girls correctly and he knows how to make me laugh :) also you need to build up your confidence and then you will start getting women's attention :)

• This seems fake to me for some reason.

• Im not lying why would you think think that. why would i make this up its no laughing matter

• Well then what about getting it over with?

• cheers oliver 77

• 40 year old Virgin

What Guys Said 6

• You can find a girlfriend if you go too church (more like a wife in waiting) and maybe some self esteem ,

• alright if this is real then go to a brothel for your first fuck and hopefully you get some self esteem. Besides that, don't you have yn friends that could hook you up with another woman? Is this so difficult?

• Good luck where ever you are..

• should have gone to an escort ages ago

• Guys are brainwashed into believing they need courtship to be happy in life by society and the media. You have to re-brainwash yourself, if not there's a chance that you could end up like Elliot Rodgers the sucker who bought into the "I need a woman to be happy in life" BS and now he's dead along with others. Now if you just want to satisfy sexual urges, go get a hooker or a escort and call it a day.

• I am scared i'll end up like you.