Do guys prefer falling for their friends or start dating from scratch eg a stranger?

I am in the friendzone. Don't know if he would ever think of me as anything more. Just wondering what he gains from all the random girls rather than taking our relationship to the next level?

Most Helpful Guy

• Scratch. Friendzone is friendzone. It's usually because he doesn't think you're hot.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally i prefer friends.
    If you want to be with me you kinda gotta break trough my friendzone but that isn't very hard.

For me it usually starts with a friendship and if i love you for who you are then i will take the next step.

• I perfer friends. Get to know who they are and build that emotional connection and is a good idea of finding out how compatible you are.

• Dating from scratch.

• Girls have far less control over being friend-zoned than guys do. There's really nothing you can do. When a guy friend-zones a girl, it's more about looks and personality. When a girl friend-zones a guy, it's more about charm, humour, social skills.

• Girls friendzone guys because they aren't hot so strangers for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer falling for someone who is a stranger and getting to know them.
    Personally, I wouldn't want to date a friend.

• I like dating my friends rather than a stranger but I wonder the same thing with guys...