If your guy screws up should you call him for an explanation or should you wait for him to call you? If he even will?

A guy I'm dating really screwed up. He didn't cheat or anything like that. He kinda just took all his anger out on me when I didn't do anything. He really flipped on me for no reason. He was like a different person and really mean. I want an explanation and apology. Should I call him or wait for him to call me? If he even does. He acted really crazy and might be embarrassed. I told him did tell him that I deserve better than this and that I was done with him though. Opinions are appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• First decide if you are done with him or are going to forgive him. If you are done with him then there is no need for a reason or apology. It sounds to me like you are not done with him and want an apology so you can forgive him.

The real question is why do you want a reason for him treating you that way? Do you think there is any reason that would make it ok for anyone to treat you like that?

But the bottom line is if he won't call you then he does not think you are worth phone call.. And if you call him you are telling him he is right

What Guys Said 1

• Let him call you

What Girls Said 2

• He's going to end up beating the shit out of you one day. Avoid that guy if you know what is good for you. Adults shouldn't take their anger out on other people. Unstable people like that aren't safe to be around.

• Why would you call him? let alone be sitting around anticipating a call from someone like that? Don't be silly. If he calls, hang up.