Girls would you date a guy whose been to jail?

Girls would you date a guy who haas been to jail? I did some time for a dui

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they generally would, yes.

What Girls Said 6

• In general, yes I'd date a guy who's been to jail, if the offense he made was understandable. But not for a DUI, because -as snotty as I know it must sound- I can't condone driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, it's a dealbreaker for me.

• thats a tough question... i think there are 2 factors that discourage one from dating someone thats been to jail. 1 - what was the offence? chance of him committing this offence again? and why did it do it in the first place? Law abiding citizens are more attractive because they are comfortable to be with. the second factor is the whole theory that men in jail get raped or rape other men (either through oral or anal sex). I think thats something that would always be the back of my head. Dating someone that has been to jail is a tough thing to get past. Particularly if the girl comes from a family that doesn't accept such behaviour or social circles of the same.

It may be a bit more difficult to find someone, but there are some women that are more open to dating someone that has been to jail.

• I've dated someone who was arrested, but never someone who actually went to jail.
    I guess it depends on what the crime was. But I'd still prefer someone with a clean record.

• to be honest, i'd find it hard to like you, as in you're not as "manly" in a sense because I think of it as being a leader, in control, emotionally under control, gentleman, kind, dominant, respectful. not respecting the law and abusing your own body for drugs dosnt fit that well for me personally, I know other girls think/like differently - so you can still be those 'manly' things to other girls ie respectful, leader :)

• Depends on the offense, is it a felony? Or just a misdemeanor such as drunk driving? The more minor the offense the less it'll bother me.

• Nope, I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 0