Would you date someone that was approaching 30 and just got dental braces?

My teeth are not that bad, but i just want them to be as prefect as they can be. The front view isn't really the problem its the side view that makes me want to get braces.

Would men find them unattractive and not want to date me? I realize you have to keep them on for about 2 years (my doctor said i may be able to get them off earlier than that because my problem is that significant - if i were to get them). But these 2 years are prime dating time, don't want to hold off dating until I'm in my 30s :s

Most Helpful Guy

• Braces are not ideal but they are not a deal breaker either.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure, I would be fine with that.

• Sure, it wouldn't be an issue.

• Braces are not bad

• Is it weird that I find braces somewhat..sexy?
    They're fine with me :)

• Well I'm not very close to 30, and prefer younger girls so no, but I'm 23 and wouldn't care if she had braces. As long as she knew how not to cut my mouth/penis with them when we get intimate

What Girls Said 1

• Braces are not that bad, they are actually pretty cool 'cause you get to pick different color rubber bands each time you go to the orthodontist :) 8)