Girl I'm dating says in advance of weekend getaway she doesn't want to mess around?

So girl I'd been dating for a couple months got fired from her waitressing job so I planned a nice get away to Disney for the weekend. When she comes over she says she just started her period and that she didn't want me to touch her or her touch me all weekend. She says I could hold her hand or massage her legs as they were sore. I'm like.. wtf? I understand period is uncomfortable and maybe no sex, but flat out stating ahead of time nothing? I suggested alternate stuff outside of sex and she says "why should you get to be happy if I can't be" .. umm. isn't that somewhat the point of a relationship? So I didn't want to go anymore. Whats going on here?

So after the trip that I cancelled, and I spent the weekend with my friends. She won't even return my calls or a text that I sent apologizing. Was she playing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do yourself a favor, don't go on the trip, haha. You think anything that starts out with a "I'm not feeling good, and I'm not ill, so you're not getting anything good either" is going to turn out well?

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes we let our frustrations out on those closest to us instead of the source of our frustrations. Let her know how you feel. Personally, I prefer a guy to be straight up with me. I'm not a mind reader.

• She doesn't owe you sex for a Disneyland trip, dude. Don't be selfish. Would you want your mom to give you a bj after doing the same thing to her? No, you'd want her to enjoy herself and be happy. If you don't want that for your girlfriend, then I'm sorry to say but you're a shitty boyfriend and she deserves better than the likes of you.

tl;dr money =/= sex your gf is not a prostitute and you are not a sugar daddy

• I understand that, but in my opinion if a girl doesn't want to mess around... especially after we already have for 3 mnths there's a reason and that's a really bad sign.

• She's letting you know ahead of time that she isn't going to have sex with you so she won't be responsible for leading you on to thinking differently. She may still want to be flirty and have a nice time with you while you're at Disney, but she doesn't think it should lead into something further. Selfish, yeah, but I think she appreciates all the hard work you put into planning a fun weekend and still wants to go without the sex.

• but this is a girl I've been dating for 3 months... makes me think she is hooking up with someone else!

What Guys Said 2

• That's pretty selfish of her. In a relationship there's going to be times where you get off and she doesn't and vice-versa.

• ...she sounds a bit selfish.