Do you share your plans with your SO?

I'm curious, do you guys check in with your SO about your plans? I'm not saying you need their permission but do you tell them what your plans are or what you're doing?

My bf disappeared on me this weekend. I haven't heard from him at all. I did text him once and he texted back but still, shouldn't he at least tell me what he's up to or something? We've been dating for over a year.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time, yeah. If I'm going out somewhere, he knows about it. If I have an appointment somewhere, he knows, etc. He tells me if he is going out as well. We always have our cell phones on us too. I think it's just important to tell someone where you will be just in case something happens as well.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Assuming you are agreed exclusive, be should account for his time a bit more.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, not really. We usually just catch up on what we've been up to when we see one another. If it's something super interesting that we're excited about eachother, we tell one another. But if we're just hanging out with friends or whatever we don't really mention it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tell him if he thinks he's going to see me or if he's going to try to contact me throughout the day so then he'll just leave me alone and make plans with his friends.

Your boyfriend has probably been busy and hasn't thought of contacting you or he's just craving some time alone from you which is healthy in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always.

He always let me know a week or so ahead of time about plans. Or at least ASAP (if anything were to change).

1|0
    0|0