How should I give this guy my number?

I've been online dating for a couple of months now and have found no one worth while. The only guy I liked lives about 2 hours away and we've been talking for a few weeks. I really want to quit the site but I still want to communicate with him. How could I give him my phone number without seeming weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird.You have been emailing him for weeks, so you have a good idea what he is all about.Send him your number and tell him to call, your fingers are getting tired! You could always ask him for his number, when I am emailing girls off the dating site they ask me for my number.

What Guys Said 2

• Carve your number into a zucchini and send him a picture of it! That would be one of a kind! Just say look what I did with a zucchini! He will like that (:

• What made you want to give him your number. I mean, why HIM and not the others?

What Girls Said 1

• Be straight up. Tell him you want to get off the site, but would like to continue talking to him via text/calls.