Girl I fell in love with is affecting my relationships with other girls?

I fell in love with this girl. I spent a year around her everyday and then we stopped seeing each other and she now has a bf. But now I can't seem to get over her and every time a girl try to get close to me it seems like I don't have feelings for anyone else. What should I do about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't assume every girl is after you. Some girls just want to just be friends. But it's okay to still have feelings for that girl. Just don't let it be in the way for you to meet other girls. Who knows if you are rejecting your true girl for the girl you think you might still love. And not to hurt your feeling or anything but if that girl has a boyfriend, she obviously wants to be with him and not you. If she felt the same way you do for her she would break up with him and go to you. I really believe you should confront her and tell her how you feel. There you'll truly know and won't have to be wasting your time.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in your shoes. This is happening to me right now and I don't know what to do...
    I think when someone who is the right one comes along you'll feel it and you'll be able to move on from the other girl. I know that this is hard. It's gonna take time.

• It's just going to take time... I've experienced this before and the only cure is time. Don't sleep around too much or you'll be constantly reminded of how that girl you like is better than the girls you're dating.

• Nothing, wait it out

What Guys Said 2

• You need to find a hotter girl. That will fix it.

• You're just strung and you need some down time before you try getting in a "Serious relationship" with other women.