What kind of women do you prefer men? (Or women if you go that way)?

Would you rather have a girl who will stay at home and cook and clean and bend to your will,
OR
would you have a girl who makes her own money, has a bit of an attitude and challenges you. She splits the house hold duties, and isn't a push over?
Or if you have an different idea for a ideal women put what you believe that is.
Honestly curious as to what men prefer these days, have at it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a girl who has similar views as me but isn't afraid to speak her mind when she thinks I'm wrong. And she explains why she thinks I'm wrong, instead of just saying she's right. She shouldn't be a pushover, but not a control freak either. A challenge keeps things interesting.

What Guys Said 15

• A Combo of both girls would be great. I don't want a yes girl that does everything I say. I like that challenge and attitude that keeps a relationship fresh. But sometime those qualities can create a bitch and I don't want that. And to top it off I would like her to be very beautiful. As pretty as kittykat1131 aka the girl that asked this question ;P haha I had to do it

• Choice number 2. My mother is like number 2 and it is the type of woman I'd like for a relationship

• Hmmmmm. Interesting choice. I don't have my career job yet. I'm only 22 so it's hard to say. It would be nice to have a house wife but I think it would be better if she also had a job and made her own money and we split the house hold duties. W/e as long as we get to sleep with each other at the end of the night

• I don't mind if a woman is a housewife or makes her own money. However, if a woman does make her own money I'd prefer that she works when I work so that way we have a lot time to spend together.

• Definitely the second choice. I don't make a ton of money myself so I prefer my partner to work too. I have no problem with splitting the household chores.

• I like option #2 sadly they don't exist /:

• definitely #2.I want an equal, not a slave.I enjoy doing chores and such with my SO then when we are done we can shower together!

• Omg i miss those days :/ I forgot how much fun showering with another person was.

• Choice 2, but with less attitude.

• A smart attractive girl with an attitude who works and as a team we clean the house together and cook together

• Makes money
    Hot
    Sweet
    No attitude
    Horny

• One that responds to my GAG messages.

• I want us to both be all of the things you mentioned.

• Doesn't matter to me personally as long as she's hot.

• Girl number 2 for sure. I clean, I'm a damn good cook, and I sure as hell don't want somebody who is just going to bend to whatever I say. Why even be in a relationship at that point?

The second girl though, it really depends on her attitude and way she goes about things. If she's too abrasive about it, obviously it would be a problem. But I want a girl that is ambitious and trying to do big things with her life. I DEFINITELY want a girl that is passionate and straight forward, so that she will challenge me on my shit. I'm a very decisive person who is almost always confident in the choices I make, I'm quick witted and well spoken, so many times I do end up unintentionally railroading people into my viewpoint. It's part of my general personality type, "INTJs are very decisive, original, and insightful; these traits push other people to accept the INTJ’s ideas simply because of that sheer willpower and self-confidence." So yeah, having somebody in my life who I both love and trust PLUS can challenge me on my bullshit would be pretty amazing.

As for splitting the house hold duties and isn't a push over, I would really love to believe that if I was to the point in a relationship where we were living together, we wouldn't be keeping score. Maybe we split the duties evenly, maybe one person does more than the other one week, maybe the other does another week, whatever. In my closest relationships, I don't keep score on anything. It "what needs to be done?" and "do I have the ability to do it, or at least help out?". Again, I would be able to have this attitude with her because I would trust her enough not to take advantage of it at that point.

So yeah, to make this a really long answer to probably a pretty simple question, I would definitely opt for girl 2.

• I want a woman who agrees with me because she genuinely agrees with me. I wouldn't get any pleasure out of a relationship where the woman feels cowed into agreeing with me, or a relationship where the woman disagrees with me about major issues.

As for staying at home, I think she should stay at home when the kids are babies, and take on more and more employment in a field that she finds fulfilling as the kids get older.

What Girls Said 0