How do you imagine your first date will be like?

I am 22 yes old and I never been on a date. So I can't imagine what one would be like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its amazing! well depends on the guys though but if you get a good one he will make is special.

• How do you know the guy
      is special on a first date?

• no he will go out of his way to make the first date special.

What Guys Said 5

• All this 'hype' around first date isn't really true. A first date happens when the guy and girl don't know each other that well, so it would just be some engaging conversation to get to know each other better. And yeah, getting too personal or talking about intimate matters on the first date usually comes off as creepy, so its best avoided. But a first date is really exciting because you're getting to know a potential partner who could be with you for the rest of your life (too far fetched I know, but its still a possibility). So a first date should be more like two best buddies hanging out, with just a little bit of romance to qualify it as a 'date'.

Its been around 5 years since I dated, so the scenario might have changed now!

• A nice dinner at a French restaurant by the waterside with a spectacular view; I can see the nightlights gently dancing on the water now. The atmosphere inside the restaurant is really cozy and intimate, candles are lit on your table and a nice soothing music is playing in the background. You order the Salade de Poule and he orders Bouef au Brandy, and for dessert you spoon feed each other a Creme Brulee a la Vanille. Nahh, scratch that it will probably be at some fast food restaurant.

• If you'll be my gf I will show you. Much easier that way (;

• I dont know! Im a minor ok!

• Me neither and I'm 21. You mind trying it out and going out on a date with me? Haha just kidding :)

What Girls Said 3

• As a wee little baby child I always thought my first date would be ice cream or something where I'd of course be all suave and sophisticated and lady like...

My first date actually was when I was 18 and we went to a pizza joint and each ordered our own pizzas and then inhaled them as fast as we could...not very suave or sophisticated or lady like.

I count that as my first date even though he wasn't my first boyfriend but my first date with my first boyfriend was sailing on his boat and his parents came along because we were like 15 lol so I don't count that one.

• Mine was ok I guess. Lol I never did think of it. But we were young only 15 so it was the best and werent really comfortable to say how we felt then.

• My first date ever was great!
    It was a lunch date that turned into a 6 hour date lol.