Got so drunk and slept with guy I'm dating. Have I lost my chance?

been dating this guy for a few weeks. Went to a party drank so much, and was All over him. He wasn't as drunk as me but i was told i was all over him the whole night and would not leave him alone. We went back to his and had sex.
We joked about it the next day, but I'm so worried now he's going to not see me as relationship material. I spent the whole of the next day apologising about my drunken behaviour…

What do i do now? He would know now that i like him a lot based on my behaviour at the party….

pleaseee help

Most Helpful Guy

• You have nothing to be ashamed about. Women shouldn't feel guilty for enjoying sex and engaging in it. You are already dating him. Don't worry about him finding you easy. I would be more concerned about him moving on because he got what he wanted. Hopefully he isn't an asshole.

• Is there any approach I can take to avoid him "moving on" . I know we've still talked a bit but he might feel like the chase is over and naturally lose interest. So I don't know what to do to keep his interest now

• Well, at the end of the day, he won't stay if he doesn't want to. But the best thing you can do is find out what he is into and make it a big deal to you as well. You are dating, so it's as simple as learning what he is passionate about. Just don't bend head over heels to please him. Remember, you are just dating right now. At some point you have to realize one guy isn't worth your time if he isn't going to put in the same level of effort.

What Guys Said 4

• no you did not lose your chance with him he now knows how you feel about him and maybe that's what he was waiting for

• well, he's been writing on Facebook status's about loving being single and no one can change that etc. etc. Is this a sign i should just give up already?

• no try to call or text him and go from there

• I don't think you've lost your chance. Really, if he was sober enough, he shouldn't have been up for having sex with you while you were out of it (if he realized you were drunk).

Just make sure he realizes that's not your norm and that it isn't going to become one. Make sure he respects it.

• Possibly.
      You really should confront him about it and just ask. it's the simplest way to work it out, even if you end up not liking the answer. :)

• Is he still contacting you? And also, why is it bad that he knows you like him?

• Yeah we've spoken a bit and joked about it but I feel as though it may be too soon for me to be all over him. It was bad because I was like pretty much throwing myself at him and acting like I'm Inlove with him lol I feel as though it's way too soon to be acting so obsessed :-( I feel like I should give him space to breathe now, what do you think? Males perspective would be great lol

• Well I would say to keep hanging out with him like you were before. If he's not down for that, then perhaps he got his taste and is now moving on. If he doesn't reciprocate now, then it's not really worth your time to waste chasing him still.

Ya dig?

• I dig!! Thanks :-) he's actually been texting me so I guess it's a good sign. But I'm just gonna try my best to play it cool ;-)

• What are you complaining about? You already nailed him. Now you can go on to another guy.

• i like him and i don't want to do that. I'm complaining because i dont want him to think i am easy!!

• Well, you probably are OK, since it was with him and not another guy.

What Girls Said 1

• as long as you are still together its fine..you haven't lost anything