I went out with another girl behind my girlfriend's back and found that she likes me. What to do now?

This girl from my English class asked me going out and I accepted. without telling my girlfriend about her and telling her that I have a girlfriend.
First I was thinking on normal friends going out but then I fond that she likes me she holds my hand and e kissed goodbye.
I'm confused right now and don't know what to do.and what is right and what is wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its clear to me that you knew this was a more than friends situation because you did so behind your girlfriends back. I think what was shocking to you, was that she returned the feelings that you did. I think you had hoped you could hang out with her without your girlfriend knowing but you didn't expect her to have real feelings for you too.

So now you're at a cross roads and you need to decide whether or not you pursue this new girl, or you stick to your girlfriend. There really isn't much to be confused about, and I can't tell you which girl to choose because I don't know either and I don't know you.

There isn't any right or wrong in this situation because it's your life. The best advice I can give you is whatever you do, whoever you end up trying to forge a relationship with, remember the humanity of the other person. Acknowledge their feelings and realize that you're going to hurt someone, and that's okay. You just need to be prepared to take what ever emotions are going to be thrown at you because you deserve them. But, in the grand scheme of things you need to do what's best for you and ultimately this decision will be better for both of them as well.

• I wish I could find a middle way where I can stay with who I love without hurt her also do what I want to do.

• Yeah, hurting people sucks. We all have to though. Part of life is hurting people, that doesn't make us bad. What makes us bad is hurting people and not being able to accept their hurt. Or hurting people because we can. Have an honest conversation with the both of them (SEPERATELY!). See where you both want things to go. Honest conversations are awkward and brutal sometimes but they're so worth having!

What Girls Said 5

• You have a couple of options. I would suggest that you tell English class girl that you have a gf assuming you want to stay with her and shouldn't have done what you did. If she runs and tells your gf, well, that's on you. What you did was douchey, but things do happen. You may have to face consequences for your actions and take this as a lesson learned.

• Whatever you do you need to be honest with your girlfriend because she would want to find out from you. If you truly loved your girl you would tell her and work through it but if you're in a relationship that makes you want more from others you need to end it and go with your heart on the matter.

• I was thinking to have both because I love my girlfriend and don't want to break up with her also wants to dating other girls just for fun and my self esteem.

• I know its sounds very stupid and immature but its the feeling I have now. They think I can't cheat or have multiple girls NOT I can and don't.

• I understand how you feel, but maybe you'll come to realise that it's not about the number. Talk to your boys! Just because you can cheat doesn't mean you should or it'll win you cool points with your guys. It's a delicate situation and you should do what feels right for you, keeping in mind not to hurt or be pressured by others. If they're pressuring you maybe they're not the best people do be around. Sex isn't a competition.

• What do you do?
    You stop being a sleazy, grimy little skank, do your girlfriend a favor and break up with her because she deserves better. What you're doing is wrong. It's so tacky, tactless, and inconsiderate. Do your girlfriend a favor and leave her so she can find a man who actually as a moral compass.

• What? Wow. You should either stop seeing this girl, or break up with your girlfriend. You can't have both.

• If I keep them away from each other then I can.

• Break up with her then. You're leading both these girls on and that's not going to work.

• you can't serve two masters at the same time

• You have to choose and make a decision. I don't like indecisive people like you.

• Now my decision is don't choose between them maybe things between me and other girl don't go so good then I still have my gf.

• Mayalynn you're an idiot. Common sense tells people that what he is doing is wrong. This is not about making mistakes, people cheat because they WANT to. Yes we know nothing about the girl or him, but the way he is thinking is very selfish in my opinion.

I am so proud to be unfaithful as there are people who put forward the argument of male biology as an excuse to sugarcoat cheating.

• @Mayalynn wow your comment was very useful.

What Guys Said 3

• What is right is to break up with your girlfriend if you desire to go out with this new girl

• You cannot judge someone from the very first date

• She asked for more dates.

• Its out of school class she will not find.

• Now if you find both of them likes you u must take a call and i feel thngs are not going well with first girl..

• Face the consequences.