Do you get nervous much on dates? Whats some tips?

I've started dating recently and I find it hard to relax and be myself so often i say silly things that dont make sense. I worry about what this guy wants with me like just a hook up and it makes me nervous.. Does anyone else do this and what are some tips to relax and be yourself? Also how do I know if the guy does just want to play around or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman pretty much has complete control on a date. Women control sex. So you have total control of any date. It is always strange to me why women get nervous when all the pressure is on the guy. But feelings are feelings.
    One way a guy can make himself more calm before a date is to masturbate. takes away all the sexual tension and clears our minds. you could try that. otherwise just tell yourself you have complete control and hopefully that will help.
    good luck

What Guys Said 1

• I am nervous pre-date, but as soon as I pull up to the girls place and see her walk out and she's in the car with me, everything just feels natural :) At least that has been my experience.

What Girls Said 1

• yea it happens allll the time u just have to keep ur calm