Why do guys always pick the plain girl over me?

Every time I date a guy and develop feelings for them they seem to leave me for a plain girl who dont seem to take care of themselves. I just don't know what it is about me that makes guys not want to stick around , I'm pretty down to earth, friendly , know how to have fun, have a cool sense of style and I am very caring.i keep myself very fit and healthy to.but I never seem to get the guy I want to stick around.i am no means or of those girls who layer on the makeup but I still wear it to create a natural look sometimes.more out there when I go out.i just don't know why I'm never enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps the guys you choose. perhaps you assume these other girl's are plain. perhaps these do like even more 'plain girls' than you are.

I think that more info may help. like literally how many times has this occurred? Do you approach a certain type of guy? Is it possible there are other things at play aside from just a plain jane coming along? like something occurring in the relationship that precludes the guy moving on?

What Guys Said 6

• Well its been said here, but your attitude is one factor. If you come off as arrogant or self centered taht doesn't really help. Some people like someone who is humble. Also you might not have met the right guy.
    Also you need to add more here. Like a picture of you, versus say someone you consider plain. Like the movie said: Need input.

• Nothing is more natural than no makeup, if you ask me... I would pick the "plain" girl any day. Makeup overusers put too much effort into something so insignificant.

• Not enough info to deduce any particular fault. Just keep trying I guess. Do you feel you're approachable to guys?

• could you be putting off a high maintenance type personality?

• I prefer girls who are cute but have no idea over perfect 10's who are high maintenance

• maybe you expect everything to be the guys job, and not "show" your feelings etc and your not putting any effort into your relationships, guys dont like that

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's your attitude since you think you're better than those 'plain' girls.

• You just haven't met the right person yet.