I'm in love with my housemate, don't know what to do.?

So I've been sleeping with my housemate for several months now and we have a very close and stron friendship.problem is that I've fallen inlove with him and he doesn't feel the same way.We are still sleeping together though.I know that I am not the only girl he is sleeping with and I try not to let it show that it hurts me.he said he doesn't want a relationship with anyone but there is another girl he sees a lot and he took her down to the country where his dad lives recently.could he be serious about her?I really don't want to move out but I feel so overwhelmed with sadness sometimes and don't know what to do.He told me that he thinks I'm pretty and hot and really enjoys my company, could have fallen for me if he wasn't so stressed but doesn't have feelings for me.will he ever change his mind?i don't want to lose our friendship either.

Most Helpful Guy

• To expand more on what the guys previously said, yeah he finds you attractive, and you guys are probably very good friends from what you have said. BUT half the time he is probably saying these nice things about you because he wants to carry on having sex with you.
    Not a nice thing to hear I know but hey that's what some men do unfortunately, not all of us though.

If he is with another girl in a relationship, and has introduced her to the family that is a relationship, he is romancing her whilst you just get sex and no romance on your end. It's crap and you shouldn't take it. If he is trying to close the deal with another girl then you should stop having sex with him.

Who knows maybe if you stop, he will instead try to get into a relationship with you, but if he indeed said he's not interested in you in THAT way, you should 'bow out'. Good luck nonetheless

What Guys Said 4

• You literally took a gun, and just shot your own foot.

• HE will likely never have different feelings. The 'friendship' was over the second you caught feelings.

• tell him its either me or her you not going to have your cake and eat it and tell him how you really feel about him

• If he's fucking you, he does care about you at least a minuscule amount. Just how humans work. Force him to make a choice and live with your long term happiness (sorry, but it probably doesn't include him)

What Girls Said 0