If a girl likes you and wants to be with you, would you take her even if you knew she was leaving someone else she's currently with for you?

the girl I like suddenly made this distance from me, she told me it wasn't about me at all, but I'm getting a little worried cause there's this crush she keeps telling me about every now and then, and I feel like she's falling out of love with me and that she just wants this other guy instead.

we're currently just in an MU kind of relationship right now btw, and around the time she asked me that she needed to get away for awhile, we were okay.

I don't know what's going on in her mind anymore.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• to answer the original question yes. i wouldn't break them up but i would have no problem telling someone to give me a call if it doesn't work out. The second part: sounds like you guys are growing apart. How long have you been dating? may have just run it's course.

• just 2 months, but we've been friends for around two years already.