Will a woman give me a chance even though I'm fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a woman sees that you are trying to stay healthy and fit, that's the most important. If you are a couch potato, then definitely not. Show that you are making an effort.

• How am I a couch potato if I'm hardly ever home and working 60 hrs a week

• No not saying that you are by any means - just pointing out that if a girl sees you are active and trying to be fit to a degree, that it would make a difference. Also, being overweight is not the worst thing in the world! Be a wonderful, smart, funny human being and I assure you that the right person will see it. Also, from your photo, you look like an attractive guy!

• T hank you. That means a lot to me

What Girls Said 7

• Um yes. Maybe you should broaden your horizons (I don't know the situation well enough to say decisively), but what time of woman are YOU willing to give a chance?

• Any woman. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I don't like heavy women

• I wasn't really sure what advice to give you beyond making sure you're not looking through a narrow scope. Once you said that you weren't, I don't really know what else to say. There's no reason a decent girl would dislike you solely for your weight, and if she does she's an asshole.

• Nothing is wrong with being a little overweight. If you're worried about it and have a hard time losing weight make sure your small talk and confidence is good to go.

I have been with very large men before but their intellect and personality won me over.

• I'm not a little overweight. I'm a lot of overweight. Intellect. I'm just a high school graduate

• You said you were only 40 pounds over. I have been with 80-90 pounds over. So you're not that bad. You can be a high school graduate and have intellectual qualities as well.

• Thank you. You have a good heart. You're an exception to the rule

• Sure will, every gender has chubby chasers.

• I'm not a chubby that women chase. I'm just a regular guy

• The ones that want you.

• Also look at the people you are trying to get with. Kinda like this guy I know that wants a girl half his age that looks like a model. Yeah it ain't happening when he is a balding overweight middle aged man with no money. Just sayin. You gotta be realistic.

• The world is made up of every type of person and everyone deserves loves. Yes I do think some women will date you. Everybody likes different things, don't get caught up in feeling you're not good enough. (If you're very overweight you may want to consider losing some lbs for health reasons.) hang in there!

• Yeah they will

• Like your profile pic. Tiger's are awesome

• Tiger cubs are adorable

• Yes! lol I wanna hold one. I wanna own one. I saw a video on YouTube and this guy had a tiger in his house. I think he was a rock star or something.

• Yeah but how fat?

• I love bigger guys! They seem to be sweeter and I'd rather cuddle with a teddy bear (: and looks don't matteriI look broughtthe heart not the eyes

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. I've seen morbidly obese people with boyfriend or girlfriends, husbands and wives, being overweight is no worse than be shy, socially ackward or just being though of as unattactive.Most of us by doctor standards are overweight anyways. Go Lakers!!