What do you HATE that girls do?

I'm new to this dating thing, and so I was wondering what do you guys not like that girls do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring.

Like, I'm not even saying dissimilar interests. That's actually great, I love learning new things.

I'm just saying straight up fucking BORING. No passion, about ANYTHING. I especially notice that about prettier girls, it's like they've always coasted through life going on their looks and never had the need to develop ANY kind of interesting thing about them. It's always just, gossip, current events...gossip...current events, done.

No fire, no drive, no passion, BORING.

• That's one problem I run into alot... so many females in their teens and 20s lack personality depth whatsoever.

They're pretty much empty shells of people...pretty shells, but empty.

This is the #1 problem i have when talking to girls!

• Yet guys still go for those girls. Seems stupid to me. You can't keep doing the same things and expect different results.

• What's even worse is that many females HIDE their personality depth, thinking that this makes them "less intimidating" & "more attractive".

What Guys Said 18

• hate it when girls keep saying they wanna do things but don't come through. stringin us along basically.

• Just like girls need time with their friends. Guys should not always have to drop everything to see you. If you need him that's different but give eachother space. Let him spend a day with his friends. You should hang with your friends too. It makes it even more special when you see eachother because you havnt been so all over eachother. and you won't lose any of your friends because of your relationship. Respecting eachothers space is vital. Now if you make plans and he skips them for his friends. That's a little far. But in a mutual way. It will benefit both of you and the relationship

• Back when single, it bothered me a lot when girls asked whare I bought things, or whether I belonged to a golf club, things that basically asked about my financial status...

• Not be directly honest when it comes to rejection.

Many girls tend to avoid saying they're not interested in a guy,

instead they'll disappear contact wise or will be friendly but don't really like him, stringinfo him along and wasting his time!

• Date assholes.

But It goes both ways of course.

• I hate that they act differently around me than other guys and how one in particular acts all sweet and innocent and can do no wrong meanwhile she says nasty things about me behind my back and acts like I'm the asshole for not talking to her anymore..

• Wear pink stretchy pants?

• Dont like when they "hook up"with people they just met, dont like when they think its ok too blow someone they just met, dont like how they dumb down for guys

• I hate when they b*#%@ about trivial stuff

• When they take a long time to get ready to go out

• Flaking out, changing their minds constantly,

• I do not like it when girls expect guys to always buy her stuff, that is annoying.

• Girls who add an 'ah' to the end of certain words.

• when they always have to have clothes on even to bed

• Sending signals which they think are 'obvious' >.>

• They talk too much sometimes can you just explain without getting whole pointless background story?

• Don't over-complicate things. I was talking to a guy about how his ex keeps talking to him, but she says things need some fixing up, or that she needs to figure out how she feels, or something before they get back together.

No. That's not how it works. Either you want to be with someone or you don't. Beating around the bush is stupid. Men don't have time for that. Commit to a relationship or just simply go away.

When it comes to getting into a relationship, when both parties "want it" already, there is nothing to talk about, figure out, or analyze. Find someone you want to be with and roll with it! How do you have to "figure out" how you feel about someone? It's either there or it isn't!

If both people want it, what's stopping you? Ya know? lol

• To me she's bullshitting, cause she isn't "all in" with the relationship.

• Yeah it sounds to me like she's just keeping her options open, which isn't really fair to the guy.

• Nag. Much love for everything else though :D

What Girls Said 3

• I wanna answer this even though I'm not a dude. I hate it when girls look each other up and down and then whisper.

• Don't get too jealous or like clingy. And let him have man time

• Gossip about everything