Girls what would you think if a guy didn't kiss you on the lips on the second date, but kissed your hand instead?

Refreshing question
Refresh the question

Most Helpful Girl

• wow! id think he liked me, maybe more so as he (this is kinda what I think It means to me anyway, via Disney princesses!) kissed me on the hand not the lips I think he respects me, maybe kinda shy but good as that means he cares for me more than just a woman but for me, my self, personality, belifefs too xxx

any man who does/did that my heart would melt and id think t over and over again for the entire night and write about it in my diary :)

• Would it be good to do it before or after the date when you are parting

• Awesome thanks for your time. Most helpful

• thanks :) and your welcome, hope it goes well

What Girls Said 11

• i would think it was sweet and old fashioned. definitely better than my lips at this point- thats way to soon to be kissing for me.

• Old-fashioned. I had my hand kissed before. It was awkward though since the context wasn't romantic. Anyways, I think I would appreciate such a gesture.

• I'd think it would be really sweet and respectful of them unless I liked the guy a whole lot and just wanted him to kiss me but even then it would still be very thoughtful and nice and really romantic :)

• Would it make you like him more

• Probably. I'd most likely get butterflies in my stomach just at the though of the memory. It is a nice gesture that is not used a lot anymore and it really should go back in style instead of people hopping in the sack on the 1st date.

• My bf didn't kiss me until our third date. I knew he liked me though because on our second date he held my hand and took me in his arms to keep me warm.
    After our first kiss, we would kiss for hours. We made out for three hours once. haha

• He's sweet. The kind of guy I'd go for.

• I think it's sweet :) old fashioned but sweet.

• I'd be flattered. It's cute.

• Casanova run! Aka smooth operator. Aka player. Aka he knows what he's doing.

• anything..

• I would take it as he is trying to be respectful and not rushing things

• I dated one guy that didn't kiss me on the lips until the 5th date.
    I honestly didn't know what was going on, but I enjoyed him, and he seemed to like me, so I let him go at his own pace.
    Once we finally kissed, we couldn't really keep our lips off of each other, so it all worked out, haha!

I was confused by it though, but the rest of his actions told me that he definitely liked me, so I didn't worry about it too much.

• Would a kiss on the hand after second date be flattering?

Thanks

• Sure, it's sweet.

What Guys Said 1

• They would think: " Cheerio! What a polished young chap engaging in the age-old dance of courtship and romance. I accept young sir, I accept. Shall we venture out for tea and scones? "