Please help methis is serious?

so i have been dating this guy for 3 months now, we started off great and he would text me all the time now he rarely texts me and when he does he is always being short we went to prom together but thqt has been the only time i can get him to hang out. everytime i ask it is sorry i cant. he always hangs out with his friemds anytime they ask but why not me? why does he treat me like im his last resort i know he is not cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was interested in you at one point, you two hung out for a bit and for whatever reason he discovered that he just isn't into you. Sorry, that happens in the dating world. This how you find out what you like and dislike in a possible mate. I wouldn't be insulted or feel bad, he is just being honest with his feelings. What ever it is was, he just isn't attracted to you. That is not to say you did something wrong, or aren't attractive. You may be not his type. Nothing more. I wouldn't dwell on it. I would stop wasting time worrying about it and move on!

What Guys Said 1

• Harsh. Sound like he no longer interested. I'd suggest getting some friends to hang out with and stay occupied. If he doesn't give you more attention he's not worth a dime

What Girls Said 1

• If he's treating you like his last resort, you need to dump him.