Would you not respond to a guy on a dating site because he was "too good?"?

I was reading an article that said that some girls will feel intimidated if the guy seems "too good" in his profile.

So what would cause a woman to think that first of all, and have you ever not responded because of such a reason?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think most girls think hmm he seems too good to be true and he's on a dating site whats wrong with him...

And usually it doesn't get into our heads that maybe he's on here because he's too busy in RL too search for "The one" so he uses dating sites.

• I'm dating a guy who is very "good"...he would typically not be my type. However, I value his kindness and sincerity. He is who he is, and he really likes me.

• What is meant by "good" in that case?

• In the good ways. Not the creepy ways. Like good job, living alone, etc.

• Ah, I understand. Well, depending on what kind of life a woman has or wants, this might be less interesting to her.

• They could feel intimidated, like they can't live up to his standards, or they might wonder if he's too good to be true.

• Yeah cause then he's lying about something.

What Guys Said 2

• I highly doubt that's true. Far more likely is they do not respond because he's "too bad".

• If guy is too good he is creepy -_- thats what most of girls say