Should I tell my boyfriend I love him?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 8 months and we don't say I love you to each other. Which I'm cool with cuz I wouldn't want to rush someone's feelings cuz it comes naturally. I was getting out of the car one day and he said I love you right before I shut the door so I didn't respond and I didn't think I heard him right. I asked him about it and he said I don't know I've never told a girl that before. So I asked him if he meant it and he said yeah but didn't seem to sure. I never technically told him I loved him back and it's been like 2 months. I love him and I want him to know but I'm nervous to tell him and scared the love isn't mutual so I've just been waiting for him to say it again so I know he does but I just want him to know I love him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him :)

For example, there is only a small chance this might happen.
    He dies... I know it's hard to think about.
    But if he does tomorrow, wouldn't you regret not telling him something?
    Anybody could leave or disappear at any moment.
    I believe that if you have something really important you want to say, you should say it!

If you love him, tell him you love him!
    A lot of people need that...
    There are way too many times when misunderstandings occur and beautiful relationships fall apart.

Good luck girl!!

What Guys Said 4

• If you feel it, then say it. That is the greatest thing to say, and the greatest thing to hear!

• Just say to him, i want you to know I Love you
    maybe the guys shy, why would he be with you for
    8 months if he didn't love you?

• If you really love him tell him

• I told a girl I.. well you know, once but I got so nerv I fell down the stairs of a church. Don't worry you will be fine, just don't stand on stairs.

What Girls Said 1

• You love your boyfriend. What's wrong about saying the truth?
    You need to say "I love you" to your bf once and a while to reassure him you do. So he won't be insecure later on.