Why do people go crazy if their friends with benefits or NON BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND talks to other people?

If they are not your bf or gf why do people shit breaks? I got in an argument with my cousins. They both said they would get mad if the person they were talking to were sleeping with or flirting with others. I don't see the big deal. If you're not their bad or gf you should mind their business

I'm like this. If I'm not your gf don't act jealous. Don't act like nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• If your friends with benefits then you can easily start liking that boy/girl.
    They have jealousy just like every human, maybe give them a chance?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It is because they most likely will have feelings for that person even if that person does not have feelings for them and they get jealous because they wish that the attention was on them.

• That's not an excuse. If you are not the girlfriend or boyfriend you have no right to be jealous

• You are allowed to be jealous. It does not mean that your jealousy is justifiable. Also it may not be so much of jealousy but hurt. If you have deep feelings for that person, knowing that they do not share it could really hurt your self-esteem.