Are you a cold person? I seem to never want to get attached to anyone. No friends, boyfriends or family. Why is this?

Are you a cold person? I seem to never want to get attached to anyone. No friends, boyfriends or family
I don't get jealous, maybe a little if he's my actual bf. Even then I don't like emotions. I don't like sharing them. I don't like listening to them. I think sexual behavior is good if you protect yourself. I don't want them knowing anything about me. Just my name, and phone number. I just want to get along with them. Nothing else. The guys I know seem to get offended and always pressure me to move on. My friends tell me you need to open up to people. I don't care to

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. You might have sociopath tendencies, legitimately. Shallowness of emotional response, lack of empathy, lack of desire for emotional connections.

• I have a lot if them, except I will never harm anyone. Not an animal, a child or an adult
      That's something I can't do

• That's possible, but with my childhood I wouldn't say it's acceptable, but it's why I do it. My high school experience. When I left I lost a lot of weight and started to get a lot of attention. Guys treated me so good, and still do. They treat me like a queen, and it's the greatest revenge not caring.

• So you're taking revenge that now guys like you since you've lost weight? So do you go date nerdy, overweight guys who have no charm? Since that's the male equivalent of fat chicks.

What Guys Said 2

• Some people are just like this

• what is your dating history? are you a virgin?

• No, and I dated a lot. I drop guys or play with them emotionally. Well that's if they don't fit my standards. And if they do they still have to worship me

What Girls Said 6

• im the same exact way & it really sucks. personally, for me i think it's because i always used to trust to easily & got hurt so now i just choose to stick to myself. i try to open up but i just can't. i was just recently talking to wanted to stop because he said i kept pushing him away & i wish i wasn't because he's an amazing guy. i think your heart & mind need time to heal and when you're ready and find the right people you'll open up. goood luck girl!

• I wish I wasn't this way. I wish I could feel and love. I was watching dexter. Everything he said was what I felt. Except I don't have the need to kill. Lol
      And you too

• Maybe you are scared to trust people, or maybe you think that no one will care about what you have to say since you don't care to listen to other people's emotions. The thing is that other people DO care, and making connections is a good thing to do if you ever want lasting relationships in your life.

• I get angry when people are trying to get close. It does scare me. That's why I get angry

• You're probably autistic

• No I'm not. My parent would've got me tested or the school would have said something

• Well I don't know what to tell you. Go get counseling.

• I wouldn't call you cold. I would call you smart.

• Im the same way. I became this way after a trusted now ex friend raped me

• I'm sorry. I hope everything gets better xoxo

• Before I was raped I did not trust men now.i trust no one. And I do get irritated when people ask me things that can open a door to my personal life. I know that they mean well but I only see social relationships as a survival mechanism

• Yes exactly. I hate when people try and get into my personal life. People have motives. It will tear you apart. I have an ego problem. I don't want it to be down.

• I like having friends and such.But I don't like the idea of being someone's girlfriend or wife.The idea scares me. I think a guy at work might like me as I think he subtly asked me out.I didn't respond, so in that sense I guess I am cold.