What do guys find attractive in girls?

I'm tall, I have really curly hair and hazel eyes. I feel so insecure about that cause most guys go after short blonde and blue eyed girls

Most Helpful Guy

• you sound beautiful! ps boys want to bang the blonde and marry the sweetheart, so your in the right place. the truth is there are so many guys our there that you are a lot of there types! you just need to find clothes that make you feel both sexy and classy not cheep like thoes blondes. the most attractive thing a girl can have is a beautiful smile feel happy even if its pretend and people will feel your happiness. and when you make people happy just by being around they will want you around more :D ps hazel eyes are more rare than blue eyes

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I find brunette women the most attractive. Also someone with self respect to themselves who doesn't reveal everything for the whole world to see. Confidence and a happy personality is very attractive to me but each guy has their own preference. Just be yourself and the right guy will come along. :)

• Guys only going after blondes is media hype its a lie too try and change personal perception, dont believe the lie and stand against it

• I like tall brunette women the best because they have dominant gene expression with height I can give to my future children. Couple that with a high IQ and I will fertilize her eggs.

What Girls Said 0