Is it wrong to date my ex's cousin?

My ex's cousin and I were friends and we talked occasionally even though he does not live in the same city as I do. After me and my ex broke up, we still continued to talk. I continued to talk with him and now we have developed feelings for each other. We have been talking for 5 months and he is coming to see me in a couple of weeks to make us official. After that we would to tell him.

I need opinions please lol

Most Helpful Guy

• the simple answer is no. there's nothing that could be an issue other than the people around you. if you think you may get harrassed about it concider if its worth the risk. but with love almost always being worth the risk i would say just be proud you found someone who loves you! the only issue with inbreeding which is when direct relatives ie mom, brother, aunt, cousins have a baby more than one generation in a row. which makes it so any genetic defects arnt breed out with each generation instead they slowly build up degenerating the families dna... so obviously nt an issue here :D

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing wrong with keepin' it in the family.

• This sounds like a drama recipe...just stay away from your ex's friend and family in terms of dating process.

Makes u look like a tacky bitch.

• But my feelings for his cousin gets placed on the back burner. Plus my ex has moved on. Like probably two weeks later I find out he's dating someone at the church we go too.

• nothing wrong with that as long as you take relationships one at a time

• No its not

What Girls Said 0