Kiss on the first date makes or breaks it?

Patti Stanger of The Millionaire Matchmaker says that a guy should kiss the girl on the first date and without the kiss she may friend zone him.

What do you think?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends on the connection. But I don't believe that a woman would completely friendzone a guy she likes simply because he didn't kiss her on their first meeting.

Could it make or break a guy she's iffy about? Yeah, it's possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think your first mistake is taking advice from a women on the Internet or tv. Follow your heart and read the signs that is the best advice I can give.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls don't kiss on the first date, some don't kiss on the third date lmaoo. Depends on the people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah thats fine on the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • She hasn't researched this very well. That's immature thing to mention like that.
    May be slutty type of women may allow men to kiss them on first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd date. Sometimes the first is too soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the girl? What would you do if a guy frenched you on the first date? Without amazing chemsitry I would never think of doing that. A hug and a peck maybe.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• kiss as in lips? that would break it. not kool dude. i think its just rushing and taking that physical connection to a level that just isn't.. right yet.
    on the cheek or something is cute, it'd make me giggle 0:)

thats just my opinion anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that they necessarily were friend zoned when that would happen but it would make me think that they must not have been interested in me, and then I wouldn't be as into it anymore in return. At least a peck lets you know that there is something there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't, I have to see how we do further down the road

0|0
    0|0
  • You friend zone guys you're going on DATES with if they don't kiss you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't want it on a first date.Its very awkward.

0|0
    0|0