If I date a girl will it change my life?

I heard someone said that.

First relationship. Never been kissed. Never been in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It will really make you self-conscious, silly things become complete joy to you, and sometimes you get frustrated, upset and moody over trivial things. Her presence makes you smile with joy, and every message ping from her makes you jump.

It changes your life, and yet, also in rather superficial ways. The changes don't go deep until you become more than just a couple.

What Girls Said 6

• Life changing? Only to the extent of the relationship. Will u be learning everyday? Yes and I wish you the best of luck.

• It may, it may not. It depends on how close you two get, how long it lasts, how much of an impact you leave on each other. Getting a girlfriend isn't going to change your life. Find a soul mate, however, will.

• it depends on how clos you get and if it turns out into a fully blown relationship, i only wanted to 'date'a guy who turned out being my boyfriend now of nearly 9 months and that has changed my life an awful lot, for the better though! good luck with the ladies ;) hhaha

• Ummm yes and no.

Yes: but only temporary. First relationships don't often last til marriage etc.
    No: for the same reason above.

• Yea sometimes. ..
    for me my first boyfriend and kiss turn out terrible

• it someway it might, and the impact varies

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. Money gone, you work hard for the girl. save money, and finally neglecting most of your old friends

• Now your history with girl will be changed..

• unfortuneately guys are expected to be more comfortable and content alone than girls are

• No, it won't change your life. Stop putting way too much pressure on it.

• im 22 and i can't answer this question LOL

• ... haha..

• although I've kissed girls it was meaningless i can't awnser this question cause i suck at getting into relationships and getting my crushes to like me back has been a deep struggle LOL although it will change your life casue you will need to change your schedule around for them